Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

I'm not saying that people of your ilk can't have them, in fact it helps us normals identify you so we can stay away and avoid catching "common".

You are not standing (or sitting) for that are you Ruby ?? Sick em Lass ... :hihi:

If you only knew how far wrong you are!

My post is supposed to be quite light-hearted BECAUSE I am the very type of person who will watch the World Cup, will go to the pub, will drink way too much and will probably make too much noise.

This is my main point: I do not need a flag flying off my car to show my support. I wrote on this thread that it's another good excuse for getting the ale in and I fully support that idea...

...more than I do watching the World Cup if truth be known.

So, get the beers in, get the footy on and let's get hammered.

But flags on cars (and note, not in gardens) look crap!

my point is you might think their crap but others might not. Just like you think flags are tacky, some might think getting ****** and making a noise is tacky. It's each to their own!!

I'm not saying that people of your ilk can't have them, in fact it helps us normals identify you so we can stay away and avoid catching "common".
People of my ilk can do anything.

We're just so cool that anything we choose to do automatically becomes de rigeur.

You'll even get kudos effortlessly just by the simple fact that you're my cleaner! :cool:

Fly a car flag, it's the only way to go ... :headbang:

England car flag snobs now, whatever next! It is almost as if we cannot take pride in anything that is truly English any more without someone making snooty ill thought out SNOBBY remarks!

Some people need to learn their place in life and not get ideas above their station.

:nono:

Some people need to learn their place in life and not get ideas above their station. :nono:
Don't you go wagging your finger at people! I know you're working for me now, but you have to forget these delusions of grandeur. You're just the cleaner, darling! Behave yourself!

Don't you go wagging your finger at people! I know you're working for me now, but you have to forget these delusions of grandeur. You're just the cleaner, darling! Behave yourself!

Hmmmmm....something is going on here that James does not know about!:suspect:

It's only certain types that have these tacky flags.

People with no sense of style and who don't mind being thought of as common.

what a crock of **** you spout, one thing is for certain its opnly a certain group of people who moan about people flying the english flag, usualy the same hypocritical self important anal ******s that pleed tollerance/Understanding for anyone else or any culture other than the British/English.

Typical right on, up yer own arse tossers, only brave behind a keyboard.

well I shall be flying a great big **** off flag outside my house just to **** on people like yourselves chips.

what a crock of **** you spout, one thing is for certain its opnly a certain group of people who moan about people flying the english flag, usualy the same hypocritical self important anal ******s that pleed tollerance/Understanding for anyone else or any culture other than the British/English.

Typical right on, up yer own arse tossers, only brave behind a keyboard.

well I shall be flying a great big **** off flag outside my house just to **** on people like yourselves chips.

Maybe you can explain to a foreigner like me then that most of us know what the England flag looks like but is it a reflection on the people who would fly the flag to have England written in large lettering across the middle of the flag, just so as they know who's flag it is?

Archived