Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

maybe you can explain to a foreigner like me then that most of us know what the england flag looks like but is it a reflection on the people who would fly the flag to have england written in large lettering across the middle of the flag, just so as they know who's flag it is?

lol

But Sir, I just have.

Let's have flags emblazoned with what the World Cup is truly about: getting as much beer down our necks as quickly as possible.

Hence, Stella, Carling, Thresher's (do they still exist?), Gordon's Gin or whatever.

See, if we win we celebrate, if we lose we drown our sorrows.

The football, like Christmas, is just an excuse.

That's really not true at all. I love the world cup for the football, not for the alcohol.

If you were right, then kids wouldn't be bothered about the world cup at all, but you're wrong, and that's why they absolutely love it.

Maybe you can explain to a foreigner like me then that most of us know what the England flag looks like but is it a reflection on the people who would fly the flag to have England written in large lettering across the middle of the flag, just so as they know who's flag it is?

perhaps they're doing it so that people don't think that they're supporting Genoa:cool:

perhaps they're doing it so that people don't think that they're supporting Genoa:cool:
Ha ha!!

Can you imagine the confusion for the flag flyers if someone was to write another country's name on the St Georges flag and fly that, say Pakistan:hihi: That would give the 'they're taking over brigade' something to be grumpy about hey?

Maybe you can explain to a foreigner like me then that most of us know what the England flag looks like but is it a reflection on the people who would fly the flag to have England written in large lettering across the middle of the flag, just so as they know who's flag it is?

It's to remind the morons that the flag is being flown in support of their country or the national football squad, not the BNP as is the pathetic assumption of the small minded.

Guest sibon
It's to remind the morons that the flag is being flown in support of their country or the national football squad, not the BNP as is the pathetic assumption of the small minded.

Would people really assume that?

You are referring to the morons who fly the flags to remind them what it's for, I assume, as there is little point in reminding anyone of significance of the flag if they are not interested in flying it. Which sort of begs the question why are you calling them morons for flying the flag?:o

You are referring to the morons who fly the flags to remind them what it's for, I assume, as there is little point in reminding anyone of significance of the flag if they are not interested in flying it. Which sort of begs the question why are you calling them morons for flying the flag?:o

Wrong assumption, you know exactly which morons I'm talking about.

Archived