Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

Maybe you can explain to a foreigner like me then that most of us know what the England flag looks like but is it a reflection on the people who would fly the flag to have England written in large lettering across the middle of the flag, just so as they know who's flag it is?

Dunno mate ask the people who make the flags, I shall be flying a simple St georges cross..why ..because i want to simple as that.

Ohhh! I've only got ones with England and SGC printed on them ... *looks sad now*

Nay mind miss dazzler I still have the same one from 2002 but I shall send my mates to your shop for theirs :)

Actually if its going to get certain people foaming at the mouth I may have to re-think and either buy one with ''ENGLAND'' on the front or even better get one of my dyslexic friends to paint it on...Classy!!!

Guest sibon
That would be the morons that see a St George flag and immediately cry xenophobe, racist, BNP etc. You might argue such morons don't exist, I've seen plenty of evidence they do.

I don't deny their existence at all. I class them along with the xenophobes, racists and bigots. I've no time for closed minds.

I'm not the only one :)

That would be the morons that see a St George flag and immediately cry xenophobe, racist, BNP etc. You might argue such morons don't exist, I've seen plenty of evidence they do.

morons exist on both sides, please dont try and shift the buck, its not exclusive to one side only

Dunno mate ask the people who make the flags, I shall be flying a simple St georges cross..why ..because i want to simple as that.
For the right reasons I can respect that you have every right to do what you want.:) If you are proud of your country then there are so many ways of celebrating that and flying the flag is just one of them.

Many seem to go to the trouble of imagining how the so called 'they' feel and then set about trying to antagonise 'them', not realising the 'they' couldn't care less. It then becomes an excersise in arguing against a hypothesis which over a period of a few posts becomes regarded as fact and we get to name calling and the rest is history:D

Archived