Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

If so, then can I unreservedly say how crap it looks.

I appreciate my comments might not be popular, but I honestly think they look naff. There's something plastic about the way folk have attached them to their Vauxhalls and Fords, a kind of forced 'I'll support England at least until they're knocked out by some minor team in the second round.'

What it really says is: 'Look, it's a great excuse to skip work, get the ale in and get ratted and make a lot of noise' no matter who we're watching.

In which case, wouldn't their cars look better donning flags with Tesco, Carling or Stella imprinted on them?

Thanks ousetunes,

I wondered why cars were flying England flags seeing as St George's day had passed,

what a crock of **** you spout, one thing is for certain its opnly a certain group of people who moan about people flying the english flag, usualy the same hypocritical self important anal ******s that pleed tollerance/Understanding for anyone else or any culture other than the British/English.

Typical right on, up yer own arse tossers, only brave behind a keyboard.

well I shall be flying a great big **** off flag outside my house just to **** on people like yourselves chips.

Oi, less of the anal if you don't mind, sir.

:rant:"I appreciate my comments might not be popular"

YOUR BLOODY WELL RIGHT, SO DONT BOTHER NEXT TIME MATEY:rant:

You sound as though you sat on a flag pole Matey:hihi: Calm down and get off the flag pole, this is a discussion board Matey get bused to reading things you might not agree with.

Lighten up..!!.. if you don't want to join in then don't. If people want to make their cars look cheap and naff let them.

I personally wouldn't want them on my cars, but if my son asked me to display them I would while he was in !!!

Let people enjoy the small amount of glory England will have at the World Cup.

It'll not be long before some small group decide that cars displaying the flag is a sign of racism against their community and get them all banned anyhow !! :rant:

Ooooo! I love SF rants about something which isn't true or happening by the poster's admission - complete with a rant smily. Fantastic!

I'm with the OP here though - those flags look terrible. I'm very patriotic but wouldn't dream of adorning my car with a cheap plastic representation of our flag. Unless I was driving to Scotland - anything to bug a Scot.

England car flag snobs now, whatever next! It is almost as if we cannot take pride in anything that is truly English any more without someone making snooty ill thought out SNOBBY remarks!

thing is, it's all a load of cobblers and nonsense, dear...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8697240.stm

I will be putting 3 flags up. 2 plain st georges and 1 with England written across it. Why? Because I want to and I like them. Simple. I don't think they are tacky. I think they are fun for the world cup. If people dot like them fine, they

don't have to put one up. But I wouldn't take kindly to them telling me to take mine down, just like I wouldn't dream of making them put one up!

Certain pubs in Sheff centre discriminate against people wearing 'football' clothing. They have done for at least 5 years!

I can confirm that is true. My OH goes out for St Paddy's Day & St George's Day. On St Paddy's Day she went into the Bankers Draft with an Irish Tri-colour and wearing one of those silly Guiness hats. All is well.

On St George's Day, she tried to go in to the Bankers Draft with a St George flag and a silly plastic St George flag hat, but they refused entry.

Archived