Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

You totally miss my point.

I have no problem with the England team (other than it will let me down) and the flag.

If anything, the flag deserves to be treated a bit better than this, a once every two to four years' airing flown from car windows?

Then shoved away till next time when we inevitably lose at the most important time.

it's up 2 you what you think of the flags on the cars but i love it i have one on my car and it looks brill

Lighten up..!!.. if you don't want to join in then don't. If people want to make their cars look cheap and naff let them.

I personally wouldn't want them on my cars, but if my son asked me to display them I would while he was in !!!

Let people enjoy the small amount of glory England will have at the World Cup.

It'll not be long before some small group decide that cars displaying the flag is a sign of racism against their community and get them all banned anyhow !! :rant:

Only one person should have a flag on their car, and that's the Queen.

I like the flags personally - they give me prior warning that the driver will be a moron so i take more care when near them.

Love it....

Archived