Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

If so, then can I unreservedly say how crap it looks.

I appreciate my comments might not be popular, but I honestly think they look naff. There's something plastic about the way folk have attached them to their Vauxhalls and Fords, a kind of forced 'I'll support England at least until they're knocked out by some minor team in the second round.'

What it really says is: 'Look, it's a great excuse to skip work, get the ale in and get ratted and make a lot of noise' no matter who we're watching.

In which case, wouldn't their cars look better donning flags with Tesco, Carling or Stella imprinted on them?

The flags look quality we are supproting our country at the end of the day so there is nothing wrong with them.

The flags look quality we are supproting our country at the end of the day so there is nothing wrong with them.

Actually they don't. At least not to me and several million other people. Othewise we'd all attach naff flags to our cars. It has nothing to do with supporting a country, its all a question of taste. :o

Actually they don't. At least not to me and several million other people. Othewise we'd all attach naff flags to our cars. It has nothing to do with supporting a country, its all a question of taste. :o

Well i wouldn't call it taste i would call people like that stuck up their own a rses to be honest with you.

Do they really matter what they look like? i couldn't care less what they look like im supporting my country.

Well i wouldn't call it taste i would call people like that stuck up their own a rses to be honest with you.

Do they really matter what they look like? i couldn't care less what they look like im supporting my country.

get them told mate :hihi:

just look at the type of car these flags are attached to and form your own opinion of the moron inside it...........:roll:

You are the only moron i can see posting in this thread, you are a stuck up toffee nosed twohat! who needs to take his head from his rear end simple as that.

You are the only moron i can see posting in this thread, you are a stuck up toffee nosed twohat! who needs to take his head from his rear end simple as that.

Chill out, nobody is stopping you making your car look like a chav-mobile. Each to their own. It's just that a lot of us think they look tacky, but you have every right to have one.

Archived