Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

You are the only moron i can see posting in this thread, you are a stuck up toffee nosed twohat! who needs to take his head from his rear end simple as that.

:clap: haha you love 2 get people told :thumbsup:

If so, then can I unreservedly say how crap it looks.

Painting a St. George's cross on a wheelie bin edges it out for sheer naffness.

I do hope we're not going to get a repeat of this strange "entitlement" sentiment that seems to dominate the country during major football tournaments.

Of course we're going to do well, we're England.

You know, the team that hasn't won anything worthwhile since 1966.

France, Germany, Italy, they've all won the World Cup several times since then.

Makes yer proud, dunnit?

It's kinda funny. They do look a bit crap aye, but I'm always happy to see people with them on their car. It really isn't saying ''I get drunk, watch the games and now I'm drink driving'' it says ''I'm a football fan, I want England to do well, I'm showing my support''

I wont be having any on my car, but my dad does. I will however be flying the St Georges flag outside my house as I do EVERY world cup/euro.

Jesus, people have been flying them all year round, months and even years before the cup, why... would ANY English man/woman (and any other nationality) even object to it? I see cars with Jamaica flags in the back quite often, some Welsh, some Irish, the odd Scottish and loads of other nations...quite happy to see the multi cultural society.

If you don't like the flags fair play...but there's no need to moan and bitch about it just 'cos you're a boring stuck old fool.

I've just put one on my car, but it's really for road testing purposes. Some oaf said to me today, "They fray don't they?" I said, "I beg your pardon, good sir. The items I sell are quality, not cheap poundshop rubbish".

Then I thought, oooh! better give them a go on the road, just in case they do actually fray! :hihi:

I can't believe you think those big flags are cheap as chips, Corker, when you add the postage in, they're quite dear. I think I could beat those prices ... *famous last words* ;)

If people want to put flags on their car, fair enough. I certainly won't.

Can't think of anything worse than cheering for a bunch of overpaid spoilt millionaires. I mean, how can you cheer for someone like Gerrard or Terry?

i dont see the point of any kind of flag really! i mean come on its obvious who we would be supporting, we are english! personally i think footie is over rated just a excuse for grown men to get totally wasted in a pub whilst shouting at a tv, its only a game, but whatever floats your boat!

i just know im going to get backlash for my comment, but hey... everyone is entitled to thier opinion and everyone is different, personally i hate football, would rather sit at home watching eastenders and painting my nails :hihi:

and yes i agree, those cheap little flags.... makes you look like a chav!

Archived