Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

How come all you flag flyers weren't flying them for the mountain biking world cup? The Cricket 20:20? Both of which we currently have 1) the world champion, and 2) the world cup winning team?

Amazing how your national pride is only linked to football. So you can stick your English loyalty/pride argument up your albion

If people want to put flags on their car, fair enough. I certainly won't.

Can't think of anything worse than cheering for a bunch of overpaid spoilt millionaires. I mean, how can you cheer for someone like Gerrard or Terry?

exactly, i might as well say to my boys, dont go to uni and study to be a doctor just to save peoples lives, heres a footie get yourself of to the park and bring back the big bucks! :loopy:

exactly, i might as well say to my boys, dont go to uni and study to be a doctor just to save peoples lives, heres a footie get yourself of to the park and bring back the big bucks! :loopy:
Even though it takes around 10 years to get in to football? Do you think the players were plucked from parks. Alot of them have been playing and training since primary school. Football is a HUGE business, obviously... and let's face it, youd rather your kids bring home Beckhams salary, then a doctors salary

Just shows how obscene players wages are!

Exactly, I don't see you disagreeing with me. Half of the time it comes from jelousy. ''I have to work all week to earn a living, they play footy and earn millions'' quit your moanin' if you're really that bothered go see the F.A

Even though it takes around 10 years to get in to football? Do you think the players were plucked from parks. Alot of them have been playing and training since primary school. Football is a HUGE business, obviously... and let's face it, youd rather your kids bring home Beckhams salary, then a doctors salary

please dont tell me how kids get enrolled into football... i know exactly it works, my brother in law was offered a place at wednesday at the age of 18, 3 of my nephews from the age 6 to 10 are training every day and have been doing so since the age of 6 just to become a pro footballer, i know all to well how serious football is to lots of people, my whole family is footie mad, but not me and i wont see my kids kick a bag of air around a field of grass everyday in all weathers when there is lost of other professions thats worth doing to make big impacts on other peoples lives, just a good job really my boys hate footie!

How come all you flag flyers weren't flying them for the mountain biking world cup? The Cricket 20:20? Both of which we currently have 1) the world champion, and 2) the world cup winning team?
Why don't the biker and cricket fans fly the flags for the sports they're following? You can't really expect people to fly a flag for something they're not interested in.

So some people think it's chavvy? I might put a flag on every car window now, just to get up their noses ... Sad acts! :rolleyes:

Chill out, nobody is stopping you making your car look like a chav-mobile. Each to their own. It's just that a lot of us think they look tacky, but you have every right to have one.
Awww! thanks Snook, you're so magnanimous! I'm sure everyone appreciates your forebearance and generosity :thumbsup:

Why don't the biker and cricket fans fly the flags for the sports they're following? You can't really expect people to fly a flag for something they're not interested in.

So some people think it's chavvy? I might put a flag on every car window now, just to get up their noses ... Sad acts! :rolleyes:

Lol, I was just thinking the same. I can just see them now, sat in traffic, stewing and grunting at the very sight of a piece of two tone cloth. :hihi:

Archived