People who only want you for something

Anyone else got a family like this?

Mums, brothers, sisters all act like you dont exist until they want something.

Well i knew youd come crawling back, needing my help even though you said some horrible and disgusting things the last time we spoke.

Like i said on the phone, you made your bed now lie in it!!!

Rant over:hihi:

Yep OH's mum always wants us to look after kids yet never offers to have our daughter and has the bloody cheek to call me a bad mum :o. It's laughable really, she don't come visit us unless she is dropping the kids off.

Yep OH's mum always wants us to look after kids yet never offers to have our daughter and has the bloody cheek to call me a bad mum :o. It's laughable really, she don't come visit us unless she is dropping the kids off.

You should teach her kids some choice phrases :)

Yep! I don't hear from my family from one week to the next, til they want me for something! got a few "friends" like it too

most of the people I have met in the Sheffield area are just like that.

I am sure they already know some because if they were my kids I would have to swear all day every day they are just ignorant and I can't wait to go home, I hate it here, my daughter will never grow up as ignorant and rude.

Archived