If you are a Catholic churchgoer ..

Married and chaperoned, or chaperoned by their spouse?

What if someone wants to be a priest before they've met 'the one'? Do they have to wait?

Yay! We agree on something - I knew there must be something :-)

Best to be chaperoned by an independent person of the opposite sex I would have thought? Isn't this what happens normally?

In times gone by I would have said it doesn't matter, but in today's society perhaps it would be wise to wait? Just my opinion mind.

I am a Catholic but not a churchgoer. Dont know why theyre asking people to fork out for this visit,as the Catholic Church is rich beyond compare where treasures and money is concerned. Let them sell some of these off !!

Not so rich anymore with all the lawsuits they've been getting, they've also lost a lot of property they once owned.

Please make that extra effort to get to church on Sunday and remember to take lots of money so that you can contribute towards the costs of the Pope's visit to the UK.

Why should you care?

Maybe you should go and picket the cricket club's jumble sale too?

>snip<

Mind you I think priests should be married, they should be chaperoned, partly for their own protection, and there shouldn't be any unmarried clergy. Just my opinion though.

>snip<

What about the gay ones? Are you proposing (...no pun intended...) that they should ordain (...pun intended...) same sex marriage?

What about the gay ones? Are you proposing (...no pun intended...) that they should ordain (...pun intended...) same sex marriage?

I would rather have nuts and bolts in my tool box rather than just bolts which although indispensable are a bit useless on their own which means nuts are equally indispensable. :)

Equal rights, equal value, equally contributing, equals perfect harmony.

Why should you care?

Maybe you should go and picket the cricket club's jumble sale too?

Thanks for asking. I care because I don't want to pay a penny toward's Pimp Benny's visit so the more dozy people who cough up, the better.

I would rather have nuts and bolts in my tool box rather than just bolts which although indispensable are a bit useless on their own which means nuts are equally indispensable. :)

Equal rights, equal value, equally contributing, equals perfect harmony.

One day, you might answer a straight (...pun intended...) question with a straight answer.

But not this day, apparently.

Archived