Fergie attempts to 'sell' access to Prince Andrew for £500k

I love the way the paper feels the need to spell out everything they are going to show in the video, before they actually run it. They must have such a high opinion of their readership's intelligence!! :hihi:

I love the way the paper feels the need to spell out everything they are going to show in the video, before they actually run it. They must have such a high opinion of their readership's intelligence!! :hihi:

To be fair they don't mention she's a ginger :hihi:

Very true Dozy, but it's only like DumbDownTV, all garish primary colours and a full reprise of the current programme before and after the adverts!

Very true Dozy, but it's only like DumbDownTV, all garish primary colours and a full reprise of the current programme before and after the adverts!
My bold

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! That drives me into a total frenzy!!! If they cut all that out, most of the programmes would only run for about 10 minutes. :rant::rant:

Now look what you've done! I was in lovely, sunny Sunday relaxing day mode, and now you've gone and made me grump! :hihi:

Archived