Fergie attempts to 'sell' access to Prince Andrew for £500k

She is exploiting her contacts. Don't we all at times? If someone is daft enought to pay it, then why not?

I understand that argument, and normally would have some sympathy with it, but it appears that Andrew was totally unaware of this commercial arrangement, and being a Duchess you would have hoped she'd behave better.

....has she offered you money pattricia? ;)

In fairness she was resplendent in crushed velvet the last time I saw her (god, that hurt!):blush:

Yes, she sends me hush money every week bf. :hihi:

Right back to OP......................................:huh:

I understand that argument, and normally would have some sympathy with it, but it appears that Andrew was totally unaware of this commercial arrangement, and being a Duchess you would have hoped she'd behave better.

The News Of The World will have checked with him first.

Is Andrew worth it though ?:suspect:

He's worth what someone is willing to pay for an introduction; however the Royals don't (in theory, at least) offer introductions for cash at all. They choose whom they meet and what they do on entirely different criteria.

The fact that NotW offered £500k in a fake bribe attempt, doesn't prove what anyone would pay in a real one.

Is Andrew worth it though ?:suspect:

No, he is a shyster. Feel sorry for Fergie though, when she was married to him and Diana was to Charles we thought the monarchy would modernise and not live in the 1880s like they still do. Sadly they were both ceremoniously dumped and the royal family lost the only two people in the family worth watching

Archived