Fergie attempts to 'sell' access to Prince Andrew for £500k

Your post, to which I replied, said nothing at all about this specific case but was a general comment. You cannot back it up by referring to a specific case.
i can and i did its you who gave a general comment on a specific thread . now read the thread title again and if you got a comment specific to this feel free to reply

Y'know summat - I don't care. I really really don't care. Have the newspapers got nothing better to run than some pathetic story about someone with no clout other than a sad puppy who still loves Fergie being the unwitting victim of something that takes place all the time with everyone in power. As the saying goes - it's not what you know, it's who you know.

If she wants to attempt to sell the idiot for 500 grand then good for her. I don't think she would get that in an auction though.

As for the real Royals - well - everyone knows she isn't one so it does not really have any relevance in my book.

I think we should get to the point! Business people do not just pay half a million pounds just to shake Andrews hand! just like companies do not pay Tony Blair a million a year just to have Tonys name on their headed notepaper,these people expect a return on their capital from people with lets say," useful information".

She must be broke although when she arrived in Los Angeles the airport baggage carrier was pushing a cart with enough luggage to fill the inside of a cargo plane.

Also, by her appearance her Jennie Craig days are far behind her

She must be broke although when she arrived in Los Angeles the airport baggage carrier was pushing a cart with enough luggage to fill the inside of a cargo plane.

Also, by her appearance her Jennie Craig days are far behind her[/QUOTE]

You mean that she is an ugly minger already?:hihi:

who was the duchess fiddling ?
Probably you! a long way down the line! The Media only get involved when they get the sense (or tipoff)that some things are on going and worth reporting.Who knows how long the Snooker player or the Duchess have been at it before being caught.

Archived