Fergie attempts to 'sell' access to Prince Andrew for £500k

yes then they have to apologise in small print when they are found to be wrong, it was a buissiness man that was supposed to be paying the money, it was not coming out of the public purse, so i cant see how she can be fiddling me
Well...............one day you might!

She must be broke although when she arrived in Los Angeles the airport baggage carrier was pushing a cart with enough luggage to fill the inside of a cargo plane.

Also, by her appearance her Jennie Craig days are far behind her[/QUOTE]

You mean that she is an ugly minger already?:hihi:

She didnt look too good on the News of the World secret video taping. There was the usual large bottle of Bubbly or other Plonk on a nearby table and she was puffing a fag.

Not very conducive to keeping up a half decent appearance on one her age.

What did she mean exactly when she said Andrews whiter than white ?

..that in no way was he connected to King Lobengula of Matabeleland, although it is rumoured he was a regular visitor to Tree Tops. ;)

I think that Prince Andrew and Fergie are still secretly together, how come neither one of them has had an open relationship with someone else or remarried? Don't they still live together, ostensibly for the sake of their girls, both of whom are now grown up?

I think it's quite enterprising of her myself, if she hadn't been hung out to dry by the Windsors in the first place, she wouldn't have had to resort to these kind of deals.

I quite like Fergie, I think that she had a raw deal and was put on a pedestal by the tabloids and unceremoniously toppled from grace when it suited them and they wished to sell more of their rags. At least she never publicly dissed the father of her children (unlike Diana), just to score points or win some media war. I cannot imagine how stiflingly claustrophobic and restrictive it must be marrying into that family, it's no wonder that virtually every 'commoner' has fallen foul of the firm, left and been frozen out.

Probably you! a long way down the line! The Media only get involved when they get the sense (or tipoff)that some things are on going and worth reporting.Who knows how long the Snooker player or the Duchess have been at it before being caught.

Yes I thought that right away, I wonder how many other times she's done something like this...there always soo soo sorry when they get caught :(

Yes I thought that right away, I wonder how many other times she's done something like this...there always soo soo sorry when they get caught :(

And now Ophra Winfrey has got her claws into her, everyone is waiting for THE interview next Tuesday !:roll:

Archived