Where to watch the World Cup 2010 in Sheffield? Megathread

martyn28

That sounds like hell on earth. It sounds like when someone tells you YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN and you know you won't.

Haha i think if you asked anyone who went on saturday if they had a good night or not, they would say hell yeah. It's not like wathing it in a pub ill give you that, its more like being at an actual match, but with much cheaper pints :D

Haha i think if you asked anyone who went on saturday if they had a good night or not, they would say hell yeah. It's not like wathing it in a pub ill give you that, its more like being at an actual match, but with much cheaper pints :D

Apologies, I was trying to be funny and failing miserably. I'm a bit of a boring manky woman who sits in dirty pubs scratching herself and nursing one glass of orange juice so probably not your target market at all.

I'm sure it's a great atmosphere for groups of cool people and it's nice to see everywhere in town making so much effort :). COME ON ENGLAND!

Tonight, England v Algeria.

Come down and watch the game on one of our numerous wide-screen television sets.

usual world cup drink offers apply.

4 Sol for £10

8 bud for £20

world cup limited edition bud £3.20

4 pint pitcher of Carling and Pomona platter for £16

Food available all day till 9pm. Main meals start from £1.99 for home cooked food.

Get down early to ensure your seat

After the game why not take part in our world up quiz 1st prize of a £30 bar tab

Right i'm after a pub that isn't too manic and that serves food for the match this afternoon - any suggestions? I'm in S7 so anywhere around here, but wouldn't mind going into town either.

Archived