Pure Gym City centre

oh thats really good if it a monthly basis , you guys want to arrange a workout day and we can all hook up and have a session

sounds good to me - i'm mainly going to be going in the evenings although one week in 3 will be going in the mornings - stupid shifts lol. I'm going on saturday for the first time and I can't wait.

sounds good to me - i'm mainly going to be going in the evenings although one week in 3 will be going in the mornings - stupid shifts lol. I'm going on saturday for the first time and I can't wait.

I've got an induction on 31st, around 3:30pm I think.

good luck for your induction - let me know how you get on. hope to see you down there at some point too

Back from my induction. It's excellent value for money. Has all my fave machines and the staff are friendly and seem to know what they're doing. Overall, very impressed. :thumbsup:

Back from my induction. It's excellent value for money. Has all my fave machines and the staff are friendly and seem to know what they're doing. Overall, very impressed. :thumbsup:

Glad you had fun - i went on sunday evening for the first time and spent two hours in their just working out - it was great and treated myself to a couple of minutes on the sunbed. I'm going again tomorrow night at about 8 for a workout after work and I seriously can't wait xx

I have joined and it is really good. I like it so much better than the ponds forge gym. Most of the cardio equipment is near the windows, so although people have a nosy in on the way past, its nice and bright and you can watch the cars going by. I found ponds forge to be too dim and artificial. Not everyone wants to watch rnb videos while working out so in that sense its nice. Although in the weights room there is some cardio pointing at tvs. For those who like that.

Its nice and cool and the cardio stuff has built in fans on it too.

You need a padlock for your locker and a towel to wipe the equipment down after you have used it.

There is a vending machine that has both of these in if you need, i think it has water bottles and sunbed eye things too.

The showers and changing room is as nice as the members only ones at ponds forge, and theres lots of room and hairdryers.

As a rule I dont like going to the gym anyway, im quite lazy like that, but im comfortable when i go and its nice to watch the world go by while exercising.

It seems very unpretentious and because its so cheap I think its great.

I prefer it to the fitness unlimited scheme in sheffield, only downside to it for some is the lack of pool. Although at the times i used to go swimming at PF, there was always half of the pool closed for teams etc, and very crowded lanes which put me off.

Pure gym at 13 quid a month leaves more than enough cash to go to a local pool though so its not really a problem.

Gets my approval. :love:

As far as I know you have to join online.

I work across the road and was asking about it before it opened, they said I could pop over and look round when the machines were put in to see if i liked the look of it.

Also when you become a member you get a unique 6 digit code that you have to type into a keypad to get into the building.

Yesterday I saw several people having a look round with the staff there, so im sure if you make arrangements in advance with them you will be able to get in no problem.

Im sure they dont expect everyone to just join without seeing the facilities!

Archived