Pure Gym City centre

they have terminals in the entrance that you could sign up on if you like the look of it.

i've been 3 times this week and loved it every time so far. went sunday afternoon which wasn't too busy, tuesday evening which was busy but still able to get on everything and again this morning which was really quiet. really liked it and can't wait to go again. also lost a kilo since starting going which is a bonus too

they have terminals in the entrance that you could sign up on if you like the look of it.

i've been 3 times this week and loved it every time so far. went sunday afternoon which wasn't too busy, tuesday evening which was busy but still able to get on everything and again this morning which was really quiet. really liked it and can't wait to go again. also lost a kilo since starting going which is a bonus too

I was there this morning between 7-8.30, what time were you there? When do you think it's the quietest time of day?

I was there this morning between 7-8.30, what time were you there? When do you think it's the quietest time of day?

i was there from 11.00 till 12.30. so far thats been the quietest time of day. they have a graph on the members area that shows the busiest is definately around 5pm.

I hope this works for them.

In my experience you join a gym and then go for a few months and give up. With most gyms though you sign up for 12 months , so they still make money out of you. I hope that they can get enough members to join so that as people give up and leave they can still make some money - I'd quite like to join a gym in the winter, but in the summer I'd rather be outside, so it'd be perfect for me.

Archived