The Best Newspaper.

Why just suddenly decide to buy a daily paper and have it delivered if you don't know which one to buy:huh: Its all down to personal choice, why don't you buy a different one each day for a week or so and then decide which one you like the best, job done :)

I sometimes read the Guardian, occasionally the Times and even the Daily Mail. :o I picked up a Daily Star on the train the other day - it took about 3 minutes from cover to cover - just a load of rubbish really.

I like the Guardian on Wednesdays, because it concentrates on Society (not the high type) but social issues. The DM has the best soduku by far ;) - 2 pages worth, and some articles are actually well written. It also, IMO, has the best TV mag on a Saturday. Just be discerning about some of the ranty right wing stuff. DS buys the Times, and I have a look when I'm visiting, but I couldn't read it every day, it can be just a bit too serious. It all depends what you want to get from a newspaper.

Why just suddenly decide to buy a daily paper and have it delivered if you don't know which one to buy:huh: Its all down to personal choice, why don't you buy a different one each day for a week or so and then decide which one you like the best, job done :)

I`m lazy and want the decision made for me! :D

I just want to see which paper is most read by the forumers. I`ll then try it out and see if its for me!

I`m lazy and want the decision made for me!

Isn't that why everyone reads papers? So that they are told what to think, save them the hassle of formulating an opinion of their own?

The best by far was The Sport in it's heyday of Elvis Sightings and aliens turning people's offspring into tasty breadcrumb-coated fishy treats.

Isn't that why everyone reads papers? So that they are told what to think, save them the hassle of formulating an opinion of their own?

The best by far was The Sport in it's heyday of Elvis Sightings and aliens turning people's offspring into tasty breadcrumb-coated fishy treats.

I vaguely remember reading that in the... the early 90s if I remember right... Something about a London bus discovered on the moon!

I stopped buying newspapers donkeys years ago.....I found that constantly having to read between the lines was too much like hard work. I tend to flick between Sky and the Beeb in the morning...with a bit of the BBC text thrown in.

I sometimes read the Guardian, occasionally the Times and even the Daily Mail. :o I picked up a Daily Star on the train the other day - it took about 3 minutes from cover to cover - just a load of rubbish really.

I like the Guardian on Wednesdays, because it concentrates on Society (not the high type) but social issues. The DM has the best soduku by far ;) - 2 pages worth, and some articles are actually well written. It also, IMO, has the best TV mag on a Saturday. Just be discerning about some of the ranty right wing stuff. DS buys the Times, and I have a look when I'm visiting, but I couldn't read it every day, it can be just a bit too serious. It all depends what you want to get from a newspaper.

WRT the Daily Star. You have to read the tits in detail.

Don't skim through thinking big/small, pert/saggy.

Analyse every curve. The tint of the nipple, consider how cheap the skirt is and of course, the piercings!

A statistic I would like to see is a newspapers is equivalent worth in toilet paper.

Paper is a common item, used by all, be it to wipe your backside, read on a bus, write down a bill/receipt etc.

A cheap toilet roll will yield you 9.2 metre squared of paper for 69p.

The Sheffield Star averages 5 metre squared for 42p.

Whilst wiping your arse on the Daily Mail may be an enjoyable experience, it is much more expensive than wiping it on a paper like The Sun.

Hence one is faced with the moral dilemma;

Do I?

A. Stare at some titties and save money on paper.

or

B. Pay over the odds for paper, but get the chance to read some satirical bull about drugs and immigrants before having the enjoyment of wiping crap with crap.

At the end of the day, it's a tough question, and one which you no doubt spend hours of everyday contemplating like myself. The only problem is, when you use a public toilet do you pinch the roll or not?

When things are hard, you might, but is it really worth it? Surely its better to pay tax on a newspaper you hate!

The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country

The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country

The Times is read by people who actually do run the country

the Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country

the Financial Times is read by people who own the country

The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country

The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is

Sun readers don’t care who runs the country, as long as she’s got big tits

Archived