What's the most insignificant yet annoying thing your OH does?

I'm with the others with the sock thing.. He comes home, parks his bum on the settee and takes his socks off.. Plonks them on the floor then starts wiping the toe jam out from between his toes and dropping it down beside his socks.. :gag:

I'm with the others with the sock thing.. He comes home, parks his bum on the settee and takes his socks off.. Plonks them on the floor then starts wiping the toe jam out from between his toes and dropping it down beside his socks.. :gag:

That's a real cracker of a man you have there...

*Promptly goes off to be sick.

How can anyone seriously look this person in the eye and think..."Oh he's so lovely, I wouldn't change him for the world ? :confused:

Can I borrow yer sick bucket stagey?

That's a real cracker of a man you have there...

*Promptly goes off to be sick.

How can anyone seriously look this person in the eye and think..."Oh he's so lovely, I wouldn't change him for the world ? :confused:

Can I borrow yer sick bucket stagey?

I think I ought to get you both a bucket.. :hihi:

I do go crackers at him when he does it, but his reply is "I'll clean it up" to which he does by putting it into his ashtray..:hihi:

I do go crackers at him when he does it, but his reply is "I'll clean it up" to which he does by putting it into his ashtray..:hihi:

I didn't think my sick bucket could get any fuller.

It's now gone into overflow.

And when he stubs his fag in it it must give off a most delightful bouquet.

You're a very luck lady Sarah..:hihi:

And when he stubs his fag in it it must give off a most delightful bouquet.

You're a very luck lady Sarah..:hihi:

You'll have to read my other post on the men doing housework thread to understand why I put up with it.. :hihi:

You'll have to read my other post on the men doing housework thread to understand why I put up with it.. :hihi:

If your happy with the trade-off then who's to argue.

My immediate reaction was one of..."that really isn't "insignificant"...it's a serious health issue...:gag::hihi:

Archived