Wash your Hands!

I work at a hospital part time and one of the doctors told me a fascinating thing last week.

While Swine Flu was never the killer the Daily Mail made it out to be, one unexpected side effect of everyone washing their hands and using all those antibacterial gels and wipes, was that the cases of bacteria related tummy bug incidents fell to under half that of the previous year.

So, clearly, people don't wash their hands nearly enough - especially before eating.

A gross thought, really. But nonetheless very very interesting!

Now I'm a bloke (the clue is in the name) but the amount of fellas I see coming out of cubicles and not washing their mits...

Even if they have gone in there beacuse they have small penis syndrome, they are still flushing the chain and touching stuff etc.

Get 'em washed.

Now I'm a bloke (the clue is in the name) but the amount of fellas I see coming out of cubicles and not washing their mits...

Even if they have gone in there beacuse they have small penis syndrome, they are still flushing the chain and touching stuff etc.

Get 'em washed.

Whats even more annoying is having washed your hands you then have to touch the door handle to get out!

I prefer to use hanfgel from my bag, a lot of people don't even wash thier hands properly, then upen the door with dirty hands, so your clean hands touch dirty door handles and back on tyour hands go the germs....

ETA Boyfriday beat me to it :hihi:

I prefer to use hanfgel from my bag, a lot of people don't even wash thier hands properly, then upen the door with dirty hands, so your clean hands touch dirty door handles and back on tyour hands go the germs....

ETA Boyfriday beat me to it :hihi:

Glad to hear I'm not alone Peaches!

Yes hand gels have cut down much of the infections due to hospital stays, our local hospital has the dispensers outside every single room, desks, entry ways, elevators ect, also we're suppose time our hand washing to the words of the Happy Birthday song :), thats about 18 words.

Archived