New skills please!

Hi all,

thought i'd put a post on here, asking if anyone can recommend (other than college) somewhere i could learn new skills that might prove useful? Any suggestions welcome, just getting so fed up with my current job, and how things are run...

The problem i have is mainly cost, though i could pay in installments or find some way to sort it.

Hi Woggle, errrrrm anything really, into computers, but willing to learn a completely new skill too...

Sophie, bit difficult, currently work 8-6 mon-fri, and 7-12 saturday, so doesn't leave too much time, as i guess a lot of places would be finished up by this time...

Sophie, bit difficult, currently work 8-6 mon-fri, and 7-12 saturday, so doesn't leave too much time, as i guess a lot of places would be finished up by this time...

you wont know until you ask around and see where you may be able to get involved.

if you really want to learn a new skill for free and your time is already so full, you may have to ask yourself how determined and committed you are.

i dont mean to sound critical, merely realistic.

x

Archived