Whats the most insignificant but lovely thing your OH does?

Oh the beauty of Bold

You can almost hear him running :hihi::hihi:

you bugger you :hihi:

He would not come running over that...tell him you have his motobike and he will be straight back :hihi:

The sweetest thing he does is try to make me a cup of tea exactly as I like it. However, he never, ever gets it right but really tries and is really concerned that it's good. I do not have the heart to tell him it's not.

• 1 month later...

I didn't see a thread about annoying thing's your partner does, though I could write a lengthy list:rant:. I am however pregnant and have struggled with being over emotional and rather crazy at times:loopy: My oh has made me smile when no one else could, made me feel loved and suprised me with the things he say's when i am least expecting it.

He touches me as he passes me (which make's me feel wonderful) even if it's just a stroke to my arm it is yummy.

He know's how to calm me when I am stressing about soemthing, be it big or small

He does'nt have a clue how to make me a cuppa but if he goes to town he alway's make's an effort to come back with something for me and my son if he can, no matter how small.

He does all the "manly" thing's round the house whick makes me feel all protected and cared for.

My favourtie things which are far from small are how he treats my son, he adore's him and how he kind of in a shy way put's his hand on my bump to see if the baby kick's (this is a powerful thing for me, it means alot)

alot of the things he does are either small or he does't realise how much i love them but it make's things seem so wonderful.:love::love::love:

Archived