Help-wedding dress alteration

Hi there

My Fiancee has needs her wedding dress amending slightly. It needs taking up a little at the bottom as too long and also letting out a little on the top bodice part.

can anyone recomend a good (fair priced) seamstress/alterer?

cheers

jon

PS we are in S5 area

Try Elena V Dressmaker & Alterations 0114 2320749 She altered my wedding dress and 2 bridesmaid dresses for me, I didn't have to wait long and she did a fantastic job and her work is very reasonably priced, i'd recomend her to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think Trisha does have a website, I think she just have a yell listing. I would recommend giving her a call asap as she will be getting booked up now. If you cant get hold of her, try this seamstress Mandy 0114 2571509, or you could also try Aimee B both are very talented

I'm getting married 7th August and using a lady in Deepcar called Anne, she is making my bridesmaids dresses for £75 each and taking my wedding dress in for about £20 I think she said her number is 2882585 :) Oh she advertises in the look local anabelle designs

• 4 weeks later...

Archived