Whats The Most Annoying Thing You Do

To bug your OH.?

Following on from the significant and insignificant threads I feel its only fair to include those horrible, worthless people who deliberately annoy their Other Halfs.

People like me for instance...

I spend hours each day looking for the most annoying ringtone for my phone and then leaving it near her so that each time a Text message appears- and there are lots of text messages- her nerves fray.

My current tone is a high pitched screech that really annoys everyone who hears it.

Of course I have lots of other ways to torment her but thats the flavour of the day.

So, what do you do to send your Better half into fits of hatred...?

I do things unintentionally that drives my Oh mental, for example, I collect shiny things.

My sight is terrible but I DO see shiny things and cant seem to stop myself from picking them up and saving them. I have a shiny tin thats full of stuff I`ve collected over the years, from a broken cufflink I found on a car park in 2003 to a squashed air rifle pellet I found in a rabbit stew.

She utterly hates it when I suddenly stop in the street to pick up a 5p or a milkbottle top and a few years ago had the pleasure of seeing me pick up a shiny red "ruby" that was laying on the footpath, I picked it up and realised it was the red hot end of a cig that someone had fliped onto the floor.

Blisters... oh yes, blisters.

People who ae unfortunate enough to be on my Facebook will have probably seen pics of the tin and its contents.

I hide and jump out to scare him, you`d think that he`d be aware of me doing it by now but I still manage to get dramatic ott reactions!

Say "what" all the time, even when I`ve heard him!

claim "I don`t know what you`re talking about" even when I do!

Trump then twirl round infront of him just to waft it about(gotta get the full effect)!

God I really didn`t know I was that annoying!!!!

Archived