Whats The Most Annoying Thing You Do

I hide and jump out to scare him, you`d think that he`d be aware of me doing it by now but I still manage to get dramatic ott reactions!

Say "what" all the time, even when I`ve heard him!

claim "I don`t know what you`re talking about" even when I do!

Oooohh I do all of those!! It's sooo funny seeing a big strong man jump out of his skin! I wait until he's coming out of the bathroom in the dark and then grab his ankles and scream like a banshee... works every time. :hihi:

Oooohh I do all of those!! It's sooo funny seeing a big strong man jump out of his skin! I wait until he's coming out of the bathroom in the dark and then grab his ankles and scream like a banshee... works every time. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: its a great feeling of power!

OMG I so gotta try that one!!

I have even been known to hide in cupboards, behind sofas, put pilows in bed as tho I`m asleep and dress up in cloak and scary masks just to get a good reation. the best time is really late at night when he`s tired! :hihi:

My boyfriend hates what he calls Americanisms or chav words so sometimes i spend ages thinking up sentences to get words like bling into them and i'm having a t shirt printed for the World cup which says on it "Team Fabio" i just know he's going to love going out with me to watch the games in it :hihi:

I have even been known to hide in cupboards, behind sofas, put pilows in bed as tho I`m asleep and dress up in cloak and scary masks just to get a good reation. the best time is really late at night when he`s tired! :hihi:

PMFSL, you should set up a video camera like this guy did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hf6w2-blm4

gotta be the funniest clip I've seen in ages

Archived