Whats The Most Annoying Thing You Do

I don't do anything annoying, I'm perfect in every way! :D

If Rivelin6 does not post a rebuttal in the next two hours then that will prove

it!

I was out so that's not fair:o I could name at least 50 but I will spare your blushes. lol

No I didn;t!

That was his excuse, anyway. Although he brought me my favourite-lemon cake. So he must've had more then rodents on his mind:D his face when they wheeeeked, he didn't know they made a noise! William got me my man!

Ooooh I also never put the lids back on stuff. Well I place them on top but don't fasten them properly. Again I'm making him sound so long suffering, rooting through the fridge screwing just about anything he can get his hands on :hihi:

Again I'm making him sound so long suffering, rooting through the fridge screwing just about anything he can get his hands on :hihi:

Can't be suffering that much if he can screw everything he gets his hands on - rest of us blokes would call him a lucky so and so :hihi::hihi:

Correct him. Be it with his spellings or when he uses the wrong word/phrase. Even when I clearly know what he means. It REALLY REALLY gets to him. I'm such a grammar freak, I just can't help it!

Archived