I challenged you on the Catholic church and it's hate agenda..not my prob

I was wondering how many of our so called left wing secretly harbour views as expressed in the title.

I'm also wondering how they can have the bare faced cheak to call people bigots and racists while at the same time proffering hate when it comes to catholics.

Lets talk theoreticaly shall we.

So tell me what you think of someone who posts that catholics have a "hate agenda".

Well I don't believe the comment is true, however it depends in what context the post was made as obviously the Catholic church has attracted some negative publicity of late.

Well I don't believe the comment is true, however it depends in what context the post was made as obviously the Catholic church has attracted some negative publicity of late.

Out of the blue mate, for no apparent reason at all,

Of course there must have been a reason, but no one is telling.

The words 'hate agenda' have evidently touched a raw nerve and now you sound like you've totally lost it. (I've just had a peep at the original thread, yes you've definitely lost it.)

We react most severely to that in others that we can't see in ourselves. I think you just caught a glimpse of yourself in a metaphorical mirror and you didn't like it.

Archived