I challenged you on the Catholic church and it's hate agenda..not my prob

You wendy's haven't got a clue.

You're in the wilderness eating sour grapes out of touch with realality.

What's more most of you will be out of work soon since your reson detra was the civil service gravey train.

Bless! It's even funnier when you're angry and you're typing things like 'realality'

and 'reson detra'!

But seriously - it's deeply ironic that you can't see how twisted by anger and hatred you've become. (Oh, and please - this 'wendies' thing just makes you come across like a total halfwit.)

Bless! It's even funnier when you're angry and you're typing things like 'realality'

and 'reson detra'!

But seriously - it's deeply ironic that you can't see how twisted by anger and hatred you've become. (Oh, and please - this 'wendies' thing just makes you come across like a total halfwit.)

:huh: But he is!

and 'reson detra'!

He's not the first poster on SF to bang on about "Trendy Wendies" - maybe it's taken over from "PC gone mad" or "Guardian reading tree hugger" as a generic term of abuse for people who disagree with him.

I hope he can forgive me for paraphrasing, but from what I can gather, he believes the left wing and wet behind the ears liberals inhabit some alien land where all is sweetness and light as they all tip toe through the tulips with their gay & Muslim friends.

However when aroused they betray this egalitarian perspective and turn into haters with as much invective as those who they regularly denounce-in other words they can wield a pitchfork with the best of em.

What's surprising is truconstruct was previously so naive of human nature.

;o)..................................

Are you drunk, suffering from a blow to the head or something truconstruct? As so far as I can tell your posts are usually pretty coherent with a reasonable standard of spelling which clearly isn't the case today. Unless you've taken some kind of mind altering substance perhaps you should go and see a doctor

This thread is the internet equivalent of having a shouting match with the weird man who used to stand on Oxford Street yelling at strangers :|.

"Wendy! Gay! Catholic! Muslim! Cannonball! Flibble! Brrrr.......ppp"

Archived