Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

'Image' is not a synonym for 'photograph' I don't know what I have said that might lead a person to think I was suggesting cameras existed 1400 years ago.

There's probably a passage in the holy koran that describes how to make a camera out of sand. After all it clearly details quantum physics and the layers of the atmosphere in ways that desert dwellers can understand.

I said:

Yab1 replied:

The answer is here:

In the above quote you appear to suggest that I accuse you of breaking rules and that I accept limits on your freedom. I'm not sure what else it could mean.

Can you help, he asked, not expecting any sort of answer that addresses the question asked, and wondering quite why he is bothering?

Appearing to suggest something is not the same as actually saying something and with all the nitpicking attitude should know that. You appeared to me, to be saying that I had broken some rules, are you now denying that?

I think we can hazard a guess as to who that poster was/is.

We don't need to guess - Tab1 said he posted an image of Mohammed in congress with the mother of another poster and with Nick Griffen earlier on in this thread.

He is the only person I know of who has admitted taking part in EDMD.

We don't need to guess - Tab1 said he posted an image of Mohammed in congress with the mother of another poster and with Nick Griffen earlier on in this thread.

He is the only person I know of who has admitted taking part in EDMD.

I know;).

Which is why his pretence at outrage is quite offensive in itself.

I feel I am pretty civilised enough to be able to laugh at myself without resorting to violence,the ability to laugh at oneself is a sign of a civilised intelligent person(s).I also believe in the right for any individuals to offer their personal opinions about something they believe in,this is why I say let the person start any page on facebook he/she so wishes that is their right to do so,the problem is they are making fun of a situation which cost the lives of millions of people..OK some folk don't mind sick humour and I admit to a point Im one of them but I dare say people like that are in the majority.

Question... where the cartoon drawers(mohammed) on facebook page all Jewish ,if not why the holocaust ?

Now I said that I think its ok for people to say what they believe in,this story and the fact that there is such a page on facebook just proves what I think about Muslims and Holocaust denial,Iv said before Muslims and Nazis would have made very good bed fellows re their anti Jewish hatred.

Appearing to suggest something is not the same as actually saying something and with all the nitpicking attitude should know that. You appeared to me, to be saying that I had broken some rules, are you now denying that?

You broke the rules of the forum. You seem to be confusing this with the concept of freedom of expression. You were legally allowed to make your images and share them ,but this is a privately run forum which can set it's own rules about what is and is not acceptable.

There is a difference between the law of the land (you did not break this), and the posting guidelines of this private forum (which you did break)

Do you understand this concept?

Shouldn't the appropriate comeback from Everybody Draw Mohammed Day be several other "Draw ..... whoever" days:

Everybody Draw The Dalai Lama Day

Everybody Draw Jesus Day

Everybody Draw Siddhartha Gautama (aka The Buddha) Day

Everybody Draw Ganesha Day etc etc.

Archived