Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

I feel I am pretty civilised enough to be able to laugh at myself without resorting to violence,the ability to laugh at oneself is a sign of a civilised intelligent person(s).I also believe in the right for any individuals to offer their personal opinions about something they believe in,this is why I say let the person start any page on facebook he/she so wishes that is their right to do so,the problem is they are making fun of a situation which cost the lives of millions of people..OK some folk don't mind sick humour and I admit to a point Im one of them but I dare say people like that are in the majority.

Question... where the cartoon drawers(mohammed) on facebook page all Jewish ,if not why the holocaust ?

Now I said that I think its ok for people to say what they believe in,this story and the fact that there is such a page on facebook just proves what I think about Muslims and Holocaust denial,Iv said before Muslims and Nazis would have made very good bed fellows re their anti Jewish hatred.

There is a small difference between deny and draw, please try learning the distinction and you may not seem so foolish and ignorant.:roll:

Send me a picture of your mum also and see if I can do something with that, in the name of freedom of expression of course. Inappropriate my A*s, I thought nothing was supposed to stand between your freedoms to offend, and now it becomes inappropriate, do you know what the Muslims were complaining about? Bloody inappropriate depiction of a figure they revere, simple.

I agree with being responsible in what we post and what we say in order not to offend anyone else for no reason at all. It was you guys clambering on a high horse of freedom of expression without limits, but now we find there are limits after all because non Muslims are the target but still no limits of abuse when directed towards Muslims, that is hypocrisy.

You're as loony as Grahame:loopy:.

Your as loony as Grahame:loopy:.

After all the civil and decent ways of explaining my position you lower the bar to ask this

I'll ask again:

Would you have been happy seeing a picture of your prophet being rogered by a goat?

Then I'm afraid that's the response you pretty much deserve. So when you get a reply on the same level of your post, why the surprise?

sigh

more babyish my dads bigger than your dad type draw days

Sorry Mel, I think I'll go to gym instead;) Can't be doing with hypocrites who spout freedom of expression then place provisos on it.

There is a small difference between deny and draw, please try learning the distinction and you may not seem so foolish and ignorant.:roll:

i beg your pardon but as I see it the cartoons were drawn depicting holocaust denial..I believe the word lie was used quite a bit in the reasoning behind starting the drawing...foolish and ignorant ? I see your hypocritical side is well to the fore today tabby keep up the good work ,that hole must be that deep now you could be in danger of visiting Melbourne quite soon:thumbsup:

i beg your pardon but as I see it the cartoons were drawn depicting holocaust denial..I believe the word lie was used quite a bit in the reasoning behind starting the drawing...foolish and ignorant ? I see your hypocritical side is well to the fore today tabby keep up the good work ,that hole must be that deep now you could be in danger of visiting Melbourne quite soon:thumbsup:
No worries Bangy since you beg, have you worked out the difference between draw and deny yet? A clue for you just read the thread title a few times and think about what it says and then read what you say in your post.

Sorry Mel, I think I'll go to gym instead;) Can't be doing with hypocrites who spout freedom of expression then place provisos on it.

Your not very smart are you ,you can say and do what you want in this country as long as its legal,you wont get that luxury in your homeland Pakistan,I didnt see your effort but as far as I can tell the site owners representatives removed it in accordance with forum rules ,blimey anti muslim posts get pulled everyday which fact you very well know because I would bet you have been instrumental in getting said posts removed.You get something removed which I understand was a personal attack on a poster or their family and straight away you resort to accusations of racism,How typical is that ?

No worries Bangy since you beg, have you worked out the difference between draw and deny yet? A clue for you just read the thread title a few times and think about what it says and then read what you say in your post.

Yep and I have read the explanation by the instigator of the facebook page who...watch my lips tabby...continually uses the words lie and liars in respect of the holocaust its denial in my book and I would imagine most of the others who read it,now if you cant see that you are either very illiterate or a denialist yourself ..which one are you ?...time for tabby's question dodging excuses...cue the word racist and idiot in any order .....and he stills seem to be suffering from paranoia

Yep and I have read the explanation by the instigator of the facebook page who...watch my lips tabby...continually uses the words lie and liars in respect of the holocaust its denial in my book and I would imagine most of the others who read it,now if you cant see that you are either very illiterate or a denialist yourself ..which one are you ?...time for tabby's question dodging excuses...cue the word racist and idiot in any order .....and he stills seem to be suffering from paranoia
I'll let you have a baby on your own Bangy, I've got better things to do, go for it man with your accusations of a Muslim take-over by next week:loopy: When nothing else is left to argue there is always made up stuff and personal insults from the multi ID user hey? Go on the stage to display your underpants is yours:hihi: I'm out for the evening, bye!!;)

I didn't bother going on the face book now or before so have no idea what you are blithering on about, the thread title says it all for me.

I didn't insult you at all and only asked a civil question but why the long face fella are you constipated tonight?:D

Laters!!

Archived