Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

I'll let you have a baby on your own Bangy, I've got better things to do, go for it man with your accusations of a Muslim take-over by next week:loopy: When nothing else is left to argue there is always made up stuff and personal insults from the multi ID user hey? Go on the stage to display your underpants is yours:hihi: I'm out for the evening, bye!!;)

I didn't bother going on he face book now or before so have no idea what you are blithering on about, the thread title says it all for me.

I didn't insult you at all and only asked a civil question but why the long face fella are you constipated tonight?:D

Laters!!

Can anyone tell me what this moron is blithering on about with babies , take overs and underpants :huh:..why oh why did they close Middlewood

Addendum....I see what his agenda is now,he will not admit that muslims deny the holocaust in spite of the proof offered so ergo he is working to either get the thread removed or at the least closed hence his blabbering on about racists and the lack of his freedom of speech because he his a muslim.Hey Ho it wont be the first time you would think the admin would have cottoned on to him and his associates by now

Send me a picture of your mum also and see if I can do something with that, in the name of freedom of expression of course.

My mother is physically identical to the prophet Mohammed - even I get them mixed up sometimes. Is it offensive for me to take her picture?

Addendum to Noddy's post:

As this thread currently exists and is a testament to the evasive way in which Tab1 deals with issues by a combination of ignoring some bits, wilfully misinterpreting other bits and, frankly, just making bits up, can I suggest we all try our best not to flame him so the thread will be preserved rather than simply deleted.

It would have saved me a lot of time bothering contributing if I could have seen his behaviour on other threads.

You sound offended and starting to use terms of abuse already, what happened to your defence of freedom of expression even when you don't agree with it hypocit plek? Wipe the foam off man you are a disgusting biased man Plek. Islamist this Islamist that crap, won'y wash, it wasn't the Islamists that were being insulted but every Muslim on the planet and you thought that was OK, but now a different language and a new set of rules takes over, you are a so pathetic excuse maker.

What was gained other than strained relations and a realisation of how stupid some people can be? Do you think any Muslims suddenly changed religion because some hateful anti-Islam shower showed them the light?

I agree with their freedom do it and may not agree but am surprised why you use a different yardstick now. What price freedom?

Consider that denying the holocaust is a criminal offence in several countries... Try visiting one of the concentration camps - or even the imperial war museum - and continuing to deny it...

My mother is physically identical to the prophet Mohammed - even I get them mixed up sometimes. Is it offensive for me to take her picture?
Oooheeee!! Giving birth to you must have been interesting, anyway let me have a go at leat we can photoshop her beard off eh?:hihi:

Addendum to Noddy's post:

As this thread currently exists and is a testament to the evasive way in which Tab1 deals with issues by a combination of ignoring some bits, wilfully misinterpreting other bits and, frankly, just making bits up, can I suggest we all try our best not to flame him so the thread will be preserved rather than simply deleted.

It would have saved me a lot of time bothering contributing if I could have seen his behaviour on other threads.

The comparison to Grahame is an apt one, trying to maintain a reasoned logical discussion is like knitting fog.

The comparison to Grahame is an apt one, trying to maintain a reasoned logical discussion is like knitting fog.
I don't recall you discussing anything with me on this matter to be honest so why the negative comments? Is it just to show support to a certain group?:suspect:

Is anyone keeping score by the way ??

Tab1 versus anyone that brings it on ?

:hihi::hihi:

it keeps us sarky loons entertained at the very least but can you make some of the words you use a bit smaller and easier to understand for us thickoes please :help: You gotta cater for the underdog ;)

Archived