Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

The bit in bold doesn't even make sense, as I said, it's like knitting fog. I don't even have a clue what group you think my post would be supporting.
The simple answer would be NO then? Are you really naive enough not to know what group I meant. come on lady don't let yourself down.

The simple answer would be NO then? Are you really naive enough not to know what group I meant. come on lady don't let yourself down.

As my post regarded your debating/communication skills (or lack thereof) the implication that I was siding with some mysterious 'group' is plainly nonsensical and pretty much proves the point people have been making about your dislocated and foggy inability to conduct a logical line of thought, or respond directly to others' clear statements and questions.

I have no idea what group you were referring to, but whatever allegiance to whatever group it is supposed to be, it only exists in the suspicious ferment of your paranoid and ill-trained mind.

As my post regarded your debating/communication skills (or lack thereof) the implication that I was siding with some mysterious 'group' is plainly nonsensical and pretty much proves the point people have been making about your dislocated and foggy inability to conduct a logical line of thought, or respond directly to others' clear statements and questions.

I have no idea what group you were referring to, but whatever allegiance to whatever group it is supposed to be, it only exists in the suspicious ferment of your paranoid and ill-trained mind.

I think its just paranoia on tabbys part ,he seems to have got it into his head that anti muslim posters are all part of one big conspiracy against him and meet on a regular basis to conspire against him,he seems to be unable to understand that there is indeed quite a few who have questions re Islam and the muslim religion and not just an occasional detractor.

The cartoon with references to paedophilia was never published by the paper in question. You like an unfortunately large number of muslims have fallen for a deliberate lie spread by the Imams who toured the middle east in December 2005 months after the 'offensive' carton's publication in an attempt to whip up a controversy.
I have not 'fallen' into anything.

I did not see the original cartoons and only know of the flack that came after.

I don't personally care for the cartoons but feel people have the rights to make them.

I looked on the net for some cartoons and they all had reference to the prophet being a peado so I am afraid its you that's fallen into something, namely trying to put people into what category conveniently makes your point (what ever that is)

I don't care about the cartoons, I am not offended by any, I feel people have the rights to make them about this that or the other and I am not a Muslim. I hope this clears things up.

hard2miss, but you did say that the original cartoons were about paedophilia. I think plekhanov was right to correct you. Especially given all the fake rage that was generated by what the original cartoons were supposed to be like.

Personally, I think the only offensive thing about them was that they weren't funny.

hard2miss, but you did say that the original cartoons were about paedophilia. I think plekhanov was right to correct you. Especially given all the fake rage that was generated by what the original cartoons were supposed to be like.

Personally, I think the only offensive thing about them was that they weren't funny.

Did I ?

Im not sure but I think the original cartoon was about peadophilia ?

That does not seem like a factual statement to me, the question mark gives you a clue.

I feel that I am right to correct you ;):D

Are you really naive enough not to know what group I meant.

You made an assumption and were wrong.

anti muslim posters are all part of one big conspiracy against him

I just want to state (quite categorically) that I am not anti muslim (many of my friends are of the islamic faith as anyone who reads my posts on here will know).

I am, however, anti stupid (though I have, on occasion, caught this disease).

So you were only being nasty to me for other reason than my having said something to you? Thank you for your input and it showss good training on your part indeed Mummy ought to be proud of you, cheers :thumbsup:

There is a clique that exists just to try and silence me and follows me about with petty sarcky comment about Muslims in general and mysself in particular. A single poster with multiple user names does most of the instigation with others jumping on the bandwagon depending on which direction the wind is blowing. Your post looks very much like just another wagon jumper wishing to join in for no point at all, so I asked if you just wished to make yourself popular or did I say something to you that you were responding to? Apparently you just wanted to be nasty so thanks again.

Archived