Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're out to get you" Kurt Cobain

What would it take for you to realise that your style of debate (
attribute made up quotes to people
, .............................

I see what you mean:hihi:
:hihi:

If someones says 'that is nonsense' then I would expect them to have some knowledge of the field they are dismissing in its totality.

"The study of theology, ... is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion."

I'm with Thomas Paine in this respect.

I quoted your made up quote, so please for clarification quote mine? much obliged sir, look forward to reading your proof sir.

Sadly it turns out I can't be bothered finding examples of where you have claimed people have said things they haven't, but I'm sure someone else will do. Perhaps if you read the replies you have received it would help?

Any answers to the questions I've asked you yet? Or are you just going to say I haven't been brought up properly or some other nonsense and ignore them?

So you were only being nasty to me for other reason than my having said something to you? Thank you for your input and it showss good training on your part indeed Mummy ought to be proud of you, cheers :thumbsup:

There is a clique that exists just to try and silence me and follows me about with petty sarcky comment about Muslims in general and mysself in particular. A single poster with multiple user names does most of the instigation with others jumping on the bandwagon depending on which direction the wind is blowing. Your post looks very much like just another wagon jumper wishing to join in for no point at all, so I asked if you just wished to make yourself popular or did I say something to you that you were responding to? Apparently you just wanted to be nasty so thanks again.

Certain paranoia tabbys quite happy to argue until the cows come home or more realistically to when his arguments suddenly lack any kind of cohesion..then the paranoia kicks in.....as shown in his own words by the quoted post,,he's quite sad really

he thinks its all about him when in reality myself personally have no argument with tabby as a person but I preserve the right to question his religion,which I have serious misgivings about

I take it you have a deep and profound knowledge on both faiths?

"I have considered the impudent accusations of Mr Dawkins with exasperation at his lack of serious scholarship. He has apparently not read the detailed discourses of Count Roderigo of Seville on the exquisite and exotic leathers of the Emperor's boots, nor does he give a moment's consideration to Bellini's masterwork, On the Luminescence of the Emperor's Feathered Hat. We have entire schools dedicated to writing learned treatises on the beauty of the Emperor's raiment, and every major newspaper runs a section dedicated to imperial fashion; Dawkins cavalierly dismisses them all. He even laughs at the highly popular and most persuasive arguments of his fellow countryman, Lord D. T. Mawkscribbler, who famously pointed out that the Emperor would not wear common cotton, nor uncomfortable polyester, but must, I say must, wear undergarments of the finest silk.

Dawkins arrogantly ignores all these deep philosophical ponderings to crudely accuse the Emperor of nudity.

Personally, I suspect that perhaps the Emperor might not be fully clothed — how else to explain the apparent sloth of the staff at the palace laundry — but, well, everyone else does seem to go on about his clothes, and this Dawkins fellow is such a rude upstart who lacks the wit of my elegant circumlocutions, that, while unable to deal with the substance of his accusations, I should at least chide him for his very bad form.

Until Dawkins has trained in the shops of Paris and Milan, until he has learned to tell the difference between a ruffled flounce and a puffy pantaloon, we should all pretend he has not spoken out against the Emperor's taste. His training in biology may give him the ability to recognize dangling genitalia when he sees it, but it has not taught him the proper appreciation of Imaginary Fabrics."

"Profound knowledge" of what exactly?

Neither faith has any foundation in evidence, as such boasting about Muslims being "skilled in comparative religion" & able to explain why from their perspective Jesus isn't divine. Is equivalent to the courtier to a naked emperor boasting about how much better the stitch-work upon his naked emperors non-existant clothing is to that of the stitch-work on the non-existant clothing of a rival naked emperor.

Yes but you said 'profound' knowledge not 'some'.
Are you suggesting that B trautman doesn't have profound knowledge to be able to comment on aspects of religion? You were supposed to support him man not humiliate him, he is your friend.

Are you suggesting that B trautman doesn't have profound knowledge to be able to comment on aspects of religion? You were supposed to support him man not humiliate him, he is your friend.

a) I am not humiliated - thanks for your concern

b) Stop imagining everyone who disagrees with you are working together. We all disagree with you independently.

c) I don't know who any of the posters are.

Archived