Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

As with almost every thread Plek turns this into a lecture on Atheism.

Atheiest theory is that there was this big bag! you see and everything just happened from that and any other theory is nonsense:lol:

Let's have a simple answer, how many facts about beginning of life on Earth can you prove Plek?

As with almost every thread Plek turns this into a lecture on Atheism.

Atheiest theory is that there was this big bag! you see and everything just happened from that and any other theory is nonsense:lol:

Let's have a simple answer, how many facts about beginning of life on Earth can you prove Plek?

A big bag? No wonder you don't understand.

Why are you trying to take this off-topic? Why not answer the questions you have been asked about your posts that are on-topic? Your evasion is beginning to make it look like you don't have any answers, but with an omnipotent God on your side that couldn't possibly be the case. I don't get it.

A big bag? No wonder you don't understand.

Why are you trying to take this off-topic? Why not answer the questions you have been asked about your posts that are on-topic? Your evasion is beginning to make it look like you don't have any answers, but with an omnipotent God on your side that couldn't possibly be the case. I don't get it.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Ooooops!! Messed up big style didn't I?:D Big Bang might have been more appropriate.

<snip yet another personal attack>

Not seeing any direct quotes or links showing that I have ever claimed that people should have absolute freedom of speech on others private property in that post tab.

Could it be that you've once again been lying in your personal attacks and having been caught in that lie are trying to move onto a slightly different angle of attack?

Haven't seen any apology from your for falsely accusing B Trautmann of hypocrisy either.

You sound more and more paranoid with each and every post.
There is no paranoia when a single person using multiple ID's follows you about simply to argue. You seem to have a fascination with the word 'paranoid' sccux, that's fine but have you tried to debate to move the discussion forward? All I have seen is an attempt by a few to psychoanalyse me on whys and wherefores of why I have said this and that, whilst ignoring that each of my replies has been to the post I quote and in the same tone as the post directed at me. Get over yourself fella.

Some posters made much of freedom of expression and by posting a couple of images I made the point that there is no universal freedom of expression. Then we had all sort of obfuscations and excuses to justify their double standards. Now the thread goes off on the more comfortable tangent of name calling anybody who follows religion. Some just want to waste time playing with words, no interaction but simply bullying others to accept their world view.

Answering some of the valid questions that have been asked of you rather than diverting the thread might be even more appropriate.
There are no questions of me, but questions raised and points addressed all through out the thread. Most of my questions have been ignored too, can you recall answering any at all for demanding answering your definitions and addresses of individual ants?

There is no paranoia when a single person using multiple ID's follows you about simply to argue. You seem to have a fascination with the word 'paranoid' sccux, that's fine but have you tried to debate to move the discussion forward? All I have seen is an attempt by a few to psychoanalyse me on whys and wherefores of why I have said this and that, whilst ignoring that each of my replies has been to the post I quote and in the same tone as the post directed at me. Get over yourself fella.

Some posters made much of freedom of expression and by posting a couple of images I made the point that there is no universal freedom of expression. Then we had all sort of obfuscations and excuses to justify their double standards. Now the thread goes off on the more comfortable tangent of name calling anybody who follows religion. Some just want to waste time playing with words, no interaction but simply bullying others to accept their world view.

Tabby re freedom of speech we have tried to explain to you that you are by all means allowed freedom of speech as your right but if you are on a forum that is privately owned you can be constrained as to your posts..I can go out on the streets and shout at the top of my voice..."Jews rule ok" and no one can stop me declaring that ,but if i walked into your house and shouted the same you would soon eject me as is your right as house owner ,I would be in a private domain and couldn't do sweet F.A about it...does that make it easier for you to understand.

There are no questions of me, but questions raised and points addressed all through out the thread. Most of my questions have been ignored too, can you recall answering any at all for demanding answering your definitions and addresses of individual ants?

Ants ? what's Stuart Goddard got to do with this ?

Archived