Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

Tabby re freedom of speech we have tried to explain to you that you are by all means allowed freedom of speech as your right but if you are on a forum that is privately owned you can be constrained as to your posts..I can go out on the streets and shout at the top of my voice..."Jews rule ok" and no one can stop me declaring that ,but if i walked into your house and shouted the same you would soon eject me as is your right as house owner ,I would be in a private domain and couldn't do sweet F.A about it...does that make it easier for you to understand.

Oh my word the Royal WE, hmmmm nice:hihi: Look Noddy I'll keep it simple, I posted the image just to prove a point and the desired result was achieved. The image was found to be inappropriate by somebody either reporting it or the mods seeing as such. Either way it was deemed offensive enough to be removed. Are you still with me?

The Muslims are told that they should not be offended by some cartoon images and that by protesting they are over reacting. It seemed every man and his dog was falling over themselves to defend the freedom of expression and it was the cornerstone of our civilisation, till they were tested, all I found were excuses of private forum and all that. I see clearly enough what is going on but pity you pretend not to. The point isn't the forum rules but the images were found to be offensive at all when the equivalent image was being giggled over by such as you and co. That is hypocrisy and no apologies for having that view of all excuse makers.

Not seeing any direct quotes or links showing that I have ever claimed that people should have absolute freedom of speech on others private property in that post tab.

That's because you are too busy seeing insults where there aren't any. A bit touchy for someone who doesn't see anything wrong in insulting Millions of people for being Muslim. Is that a little hypocritical?

;)

Oh my word the Royal WE, hmmmm nice:hihi: Look Noddy I'll keep it simple, I posted the image just to prove a point and the desired result was achieved. The image was found to be inappropriate by somebody either reporting it or the mods seeing as such. Either way it was deemed offensive enough to be removed. Are you still with me?

The Muslims are told that they should not be offended by some cartoon images and that by protesting they are over reacting. It seemed every man and his dog was falling over themselves to defend the freedom of expression and it was the cornerstone of our civilisation, till they were tested, all I found were excuses of private forum and all that. I see clearly enough what is going on but pity you pretend not to. The point isn't the forum rules but the images were found to be offensive at all when the equivalent image was being giggled over by such as you and co. That is hypocrisy and no apologies for having that view of all excuse makers.

Brick wall head...I see where your paranoia is coming from ..I give up trying to help..carry on making a fool of yourself because at the moment you are in danger of being eaten alive.

That's because you are too busy seeing insults where there aren't any. A bit touchy for someone who doesn't see anything wrong in insulting Millions of people for being Muslim. Is that a little hypocritical?

;)

I leave the seeing and believing in things that aren't there to you thiests.

Now could you point me to these quotes and links you say I've missed?

I leave the seeing and believing in things that aren't there to you thiests.

Now could you point me to these quotes and links you say I've missed?

To use your method of debate, Hmmmm, Liar I have never said you missed any links. I said you are too busy seeing personal insults even when there aren't any.:roll:

So much for seeing something and believing something else eh?

Brick wall head...I see where your paranoia is coming from ..I give up trying to help..carry on making a fool of yourself because at the moment you are in danger of being eaten alive.
Oh please don't do even more brain damage Noddy, you are already damaged enough. Thanks for your concern about being eaten alive but I'll be alright, haven't got much time for this tonight anyway. Some take this forum all too seriously and seem to think they are actually taking world changing and life changing decisions, when they are ignoring their families to argue pointlessly on here;)

I see you ignored my point of why the images were posted and how they were found to be offensive by the people who lecture us endlessly that Muslims should not take offense.

There is no paranoia when a single person using multiple ID's follows you about simply to argue.

There is when you start accusing all and sundry as being part of a concerted effort to silence your views, as in this post.

There is a clique that exists just to try and silence me and follows me about with petty sarcky comment about Muslims in general and mysself in particular.

All I have seen is an attempt by a few to psychoanalyse me on whys and wherefores of why I have said this and that, whilst ignoring that each of my replies has been to the post I quote and in the same tone as the post directed at me.

Maybe because your replies don't make much sense, or you accuse users of being part of a clique, when they are not.

Some posters made much of freedom of expression and by posting a couple of images I made the point that there is no universal freedom of expression.

And, as has been pointed out repeatedly, there is. Just not on here (or in any private area/building).

Some just want to waste time playing with words, no interaction but simply bullying others to accept their world view.

You really don't get it, do you?

Are you suggesting that B trautman doesn't have profound knowledge to be able to comment on aspects of religion? You were supposed to support him man not humiliate him, he is your friend.

You see there you go again, how many posters accuse you of missinterpreting what has been said/written?

You can have an acceptable level of knowledge about something but you don't have to have "profound knowledge about it.

You dont have a profound knowledge of the English Language otherwhise you wouldn't regularly missquote or fail to reply to what has actualy been written.

Oh please don't do even more brain damage Noddy, you are already damaged enough. Thanks for your concern about being eaten alive but I'll be alright, haven't got much time for this tonight anyway. Some take this forum all too seriously and seem to think they are actually taking world changing and life changing decisions, when they are ignoring their families to argue pointlessly on here;)

I see you ignored my point of why the images were posted and how they were found to be offensive by the people who lecture us endlessly that Muslims should not take offense.

Don't waste your time on these people Tab coz they don't listen and from what I have seen just seem to gang up on you. They are a bunch of muslim haters end of.

You see there you go again, how many posters accuse you of missinterpreting what has been said/written?

I see there I go again? Only the one who hasn't yet provided a link to where I have misinterpreted him/her. There is you of course who decided to jump on the bandwagon without a clue about what was misinterpreted or what ie being referred to.:roll:

You can have an acceptable level of knowledge about something but you don't have to have "profound knowledge about it.

Absolutely true, but to be able to pontificate on issue you need to have profound knowledge to have any authority on a particular subject. Having superficial knowledge or 'some' knowledge would leave him like you then wouldn't it looking a bit silly making pronouncements about something he knows little about.:hihi:

You dont have a profound knowledge of the English Language otherwhise you wouldn't regularly missquote or fail to reply to what has actualy been written.

I may not have profound knowledge of the English language but at least I know how to spell misinterpreted, otherwise, actually and misquote. Oh dear anothet classic eh?:hihi::hihi: You is a propa comeedien man!!

Archived