Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

To use your method of debate, Hmmmm, Liar I have never said you missed any links. I said you are too busy seeing personal insults even when there aren't any.:roll:

Err yes you did, in response to this:

"Not seeing any direct quotes or links showing that I have ever claimed that people should have absolute freedom of speech on others private property in that post tab."

You responded:

"That's because you are too busy seeing insults where there aren't any."

That is a clear and direct allegation that I didn't see the "direct quotes or links" needed to substantiate your previous slurs because I'm "too busy seeing insults where there aren't any".

When are you going to learn not to tell lies about what you've just said when there is a record of what you've just said preserved for all to see? You may well get away with lying to people in this manner in face to face conversations but it's much harder to get away with such behaviour online.

So where are the links to substantiate your most recent accusations against me and where is your apology for falsely accusing B Trautmann of hypocrisy?

Don't waste your time on these people Tab coz they don't listen and from what I have seen just seem to gang up on you. They are a bunch of muslim haters end of.

Yeah cause all "All ... non believers are the same" are the same aren't they mafya?

They all just hate muslims, there's not the slightest chance that they might hate violent anti-semitic Islamists & the religion that inspires them without hating all Muslims now is there?

You are projecting, just because you're a hate filled bigot who views all non-muslims as the same that doesn't mean those who criticise Everybody Deny Holocaust Day "are a bunch of muslim haters".

Err yes you did, in response to this:

"Not seeing any direct quotes or links showing that I have ever claimed that people should have absolute freedom of speech on others private property in that post tab."

You responded:

"That's because you are too busy seeing insults where there aren't any."

That is a clear and direct allegation that I didn't see the "direct quotes or links" needed to substantiate your previous slurs because I'm "too busy seeing insults where there aren't any".

When are you going to learn not to tell lies about what you've just said when there is a record of what you've just said preserved for all to see? You may well get away with lying to people in this manner in face to face conversations but it's much harder to get away with such behaviour online.

So where are the links to substantiate your most recent accusations against me and where is your apology for falsely accusing B Trautmann of hypocrisy?

Oh dear you are hurting aren't you Plek, I didn't say I didn't say' I didn't say. It's what you understood. it's what you understood. That is not the same thing, that is not the same thing. For someone who twists words and plays games you don't like your own medicine it seems.

Again I stand by what I said when I said in general terms what I regard as hypocrisy. That is when some support happily one form of expression but start to make excuses for another. Go on Plek you nor your buddy are due any apologies.

Yeah cause all "All ... non believers are the same" are the same aren't they mafya?

They all just hate muslims, there's not the slightest chance that they might hate violent anti-semitic Islamists & the religion that inspires them without hating all Muslims now is there?

You are projecting, just because you're a hate filled bigot who views all non-muslims as the same that doesn't mean those who criticise Everybody Deny Holocaust Day "are a bunch of muslim haters".

Ahhh deary me how cheap Plek? Do all Muslims deny the Holocaust Plek? Is it not OK to call you a Muslim hater for your jubilant criticism of Islam? Why all the dramatics, you are a Muslim hater simples get over it, you can't have it both ways man.

Oh dear you are hurting aren't you Plek, I didn't say I didn't say' I didn't say. It's what you understood. it's what you understood. That is not the same thing, that is not the same thing. For someone who twists words and plays games you don't like your own medicine it seems.

Which words specifically are you accusing me of twisting?

Again I stand by what I said when I said in general terms what I regard as hypocrisy. That is when some support happily one form of expression but start to make excuses for another. Go on Plek you nor your buddy are due any apologies.

For there to be any hypocrisy on my part you've got to show that my conduct doesn't match my expressed beliefs.

So please show us where I stated that you or anyone else should have complete freedom of expression on other's private property.

I fully support your right to draw pictures and host them on your own website and for others to host your pictures if they want to, that is clearly covered by freedom of expression. What is not covered is forcing others to host or link to your images if they don't want to.

Ahhh deary me how cheap Plek? Do all Muslims deny the Holocaust Plek? Is it not OK to call you a Muslim hater for your jubilant criticism of Islam? Why all the dramatics, you are a Muslim hater simples get over it, you can't have it both ways man.

Your a muslim..do you deny the holocaust ?

Don't waste your time on these people Tab coz they don't listen and from what I have seen just seem to gang up on you. They are a bunch of muslim haters end of.

Listen to what ? tabby talks a lot ...but he doesn't say anything

Do you as a muslim deny the holocaust ?

Ahhh deary me how cheap Plek? Do all Muslims deny the Holocaust Plek?

:huh: What an odd question. Could you please explain how it is supposed to be a response to the post of mine you quoted.

Is it not OK to call you a Muslim hater for your jubilant criticism of Islam? Why all the dramatics, you are a Muslim hater simples get over it, you can't have it both ways man.

So if I'm a "Muslims hater" why did I run the Palestine Society at my University campaigning on behalf of a largely Muslim people? Why did I campaign against anti-terrorist measures being used to imprison Muslim without trial? Why have I raised funds for ASSIST to help support asylum seekers many of whom are muslims?

Just like mafya you are projecting, why can't you realise not everyone is filled with hate in the way you are?

Which words specifically are you accusing me of twisting?

For there to be any hypocrisy on my part you've got to show that my conduct doesn't match my expressed beliefs.

So please show us where I stated that you or anyone else should have complete freedom of expression on other's private property.

I fully support your right to draw pictures and host them on your own website and for others to host your pictures if they want to, that is clearly covered by freedom of expression. What is not covered is forcing others to host or link to your images if they don't want to.

Oh please stop whining on about private forum, I have already made the point about the reaction to the images and not the rules of the forum. I don't have to show you anything because you lie and make up stuff as having been said by people when it hasn't. If you wish to debate on meanings and sentiments of posts then fine but asking for definitions is very like you and bloody tedious so go take a running jump, I will not involve myself in your dissected train track posts.

Archived