Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

:huh: What an odd question. Could you please explain how it is supposed to be a response to the post of mine you quoted.

So if I'm a "Muslims hater" why did I run the Palestine Society at my University campaigning on behalf of a largely Muslim people? Why did I campaign against anti-terrorist measures being used to imprison Muslim without trial? Why have I raised funds for ASSIST to help support asylum seekers many of whom are muslims?

Just like mafya you are projecting, why can't you realise not everyone is filled with hate in the way you are?

Spare us the trumpet tunes Plek I make my judgment of you was made after reading your insulting posts towards Muslims here on this forum regardless of what you have or haven't done in a different capacity. The rule of thumb you used to judge Mafya and myself as full of hate is the same rule of thumb I am happy to apply to you.

There is a hadith teaching that regards charity, and translates to 'your left hand should not know what your right gives'. The sentiment of doing good and helping others for the sake of doing good rather than for showing off.

how come this thread is still allowed to rumble on :huh: when the muslim one has been taken down :loopy: oh i forgot its ok to upset rest of the world but not the muslim variety
Are you offended for some reason?:suspect: Strange person:huh:

Don't waste your time on these people Tab coz they don't listen and from what I have seen just seem to gang up on you. They are a bunch of muslim haters end of.
Thanks mafya, I think this thread has run it's course, I have noticed myself repeating the same thing about five times so it's all there if they want to know what I meant. If they wish to know then no point in keep repeating it I suppose. I'm out! :thumbsup:

Spare us the trupet tunes Plek I make my judgment of you after reading your inulting posts towards Muslims here on this forum regardless of what you have or haven't done in a different capacity. The rule of thumb you used to judge Mafya and myself as full of hate is the same rule of thumb I am happy to apply to you.

There is a hadith teaching that regards charity, and translates to 'your left hand should not know what your right gives'. The sentiment of doing good and helping others for the sake of doing good rather than for showing off.

remember never judge a book by its cover i think you owe plek an apology now knowing (in his words) the good he has done for muslims . but then i guess you wont will you

Thanks mafya, I think this thread has run it's course, I have noticed myself repeating the same thing about five times so it's all there if they want to know what I meant. If they wish to know then no point in keep repeating it I suppose. I'm out! :thumbsup:
bye :hihi::hihi:

Spare us the trumpet tunes Plek I make my judgment of you was made after reading your insulting posts towards Muslims here on this forum regardless of what you have or haven't done in a different capacity. The rule of thumb you used to judge Mafya and myself as full of hate is the same rule of thumb I am happy to apply to you.

I applied no "rule of thumb" to mafya I was directly responding to his "All you non believers are the same" comment.

Only hate filled bigots come out with "all you ... are the same" comments in anger in the manner he did.

Because of course rebutting false allegations = "showing off" :roll:

If they wish to know then no point in keep repeating it I suppose. I'm out! :thumbsup:

... something else ...

I knew it was too good to last.

As you're back after 9 minutes, perhaps we can get back on topic?

Do you have any statistics on who took part [in Draw Mohammed Day]? I haven't seen any, but obviously you must have done.

The question I asked repeatedly on the 'Draw Mohammed Day' thread was "Why would anyone be offended if someone they didn't know drew their interpretation of what a long dead human looked like?" but sadly I never got an answer. Perhaps you could provide one?

As many others have said, it seems an odd choice to respond to a situation in which people have protested their right to free expression in light of death threats to people who have drawn a dead man from followers of Islam by having a 'Draw the Holocaust Day'

However, I presume from this that the argument that people should be allowed free expression has won the day and that the organisers of the 'Holocaust' day will no longer take offence if people draw Mohammed?

that question gets you every time doesn't it tabby..why are you afraid to answer it ?

I applied no "rule of thumb" to mafya I was directly responding to his "All you non believers are the same" comment.

Only hate filled bigots come out with "all you ... are the same" comments.

Because of course rebutting false allegations = "showing off" :roll:

I have no way of knowing you in real life and nor you me. I have no doubt many persona on here are not as good or not as nasty in real life as they come across through their posts. If you did anything good for other people Plek then good on you I hope you felt better for it, but what you do is your choice for your own reasons.

You make negative assumptions about people and say so on here calling them and their religion names, but when people make assumptions about you then you start to get upset. As I said I've had enough of going round in circles so I'm out.

Archived