Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

Yeah cause all "All ... non believers are the same" are the same aren't they mafya?

They all just hate muslims, there's not the slightest chance that they might hate violent anti-semitic Islamists & the religion that inspires them without hating all Muslims now is there?

You are projecting, just because you're a hate filled bigot who views all non-muslims as the same that doesn't mean those who criticise Everybody Deny Holocaust Day "are a bunch of muslim haters".

Yes I did once say that all you non believers are the same on a thread about people who believe in religion and it was in response to an atheist who was saying how religious people believe in a sky pixie etc so why are you using that quote in another context on this thread?

My wife is a practising Christian so how can I view all non muslims as the same?

I don't like Islam haters, racists so if that makes me a bigot than so be it.

Please don't use quotes in a different context to what they were said please.

As for the Everybody deny holocaust day thread, people who criticise it well to me it seems that when it was draw Mohammed day everyone was in support of it saying it was freedom of speech/expression etc but when it's the other way round then people start complaining so that to me seems like it's ok to slag muslims off but not for muslims to slag others off.

that question gets you every time doesn't it tabby..why are you afraid to answer it ?
The question you haven't asked you mean, yeah I'm afraid like you are soo clever I am altogether lost for words OMG what can I do now:loopy:

Yes I did once say that all you non believers are the same on a thread about people who believe in religion and it was in response to an atheist who was saying how religious people believe in a sky pixie etc so why are you using that quote in another context on this thread?

My wife is a practising Christian so how can I view all non muslims as the same?

I don't like Islam haters, racists so if that makes me a bigot than so be it.

Please don't use quotes in a different context to what they were said please.

As for the Everybody deny holocaust day thread, people who criticise it well to me it seems that when it was draw Mohammed day everyone was in support of it saying it was freedom of speech/expression etc but when it's the other way round then people start complaining so that to me seems like it's ok to slag muslims off but not for muslims to slag others off.

Are you like tabby and dodging the question also ?

Are you like tabby and dodging the question also ?

Read the reply and you will see that I have answered the bloody question, its him that is using a quote I made in a different context, the link he provides goes to a totaly different post, what does that tell you?

They are a bunch of muslim haters end of.

Behave idiot.

Oh please stop whining on about private forum, I have already made the point about the reaction to the images and not the rules of the forum.

However, you asked why your image links were removed as a means to justify your attack on people who express the virtues of freedom of expression.

You were told (repeatedly why they would have been removed). You then try to corrolate their removal from SF with a restriction to your freedom of expression.

Are the images still available at the url you posted on here?

Hold your breath and wait for the killer question from the village idiot:hihi:

Oh dear tabby is that the best you can do to dodge the question ? you really are slipping.O K dont answer the questions I have put to you over the last few days,I know why you dont answer them and you do,and I dare say plenty of others have got your number as well.

Answer me this one...Why do you not answer the questions ?

Maybe this help you with the facts

http://www.adl.org/holocaust/denial_me/default.asp

Is this why you see no faults in cartoons making fun of 6 million deaths,these were real people in recent history not some figure that may or may not have existed nearly 2,000 years ago.

I think you are missing the point, muslims are passionate regarding our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) just the same way Jewish people are passionate that the Holocaust is never forgotten so by taking the **** out of the muslim prophet certain muslims have decided to retaliate in this way. Thats the way I read it anyway.

Archived