Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

Behave idiot.

However, you asked why your image links were removed as a means to justify your attack on people who express the virtues of freedom of expression.

You were told (repeatedly why they would have been removed). You then try to corrolate their removal from SF with a restriction to your freedom of expression.

Are the images still available at the url you posted on here?

Who are you calling an idiot you muppet when you don't know the full facts or context that the post was made in?

Thanks mafya, I think this thread has run it's course, I have noticed myself repeating the same thing about five times so it's all there if they want to know what I meant.

I think you'll find it's because you are misunderstanding what freedom of expression actually is with regard to private arenas.

certain muslims have decided to retaliate in this way.

Can you tell us the religion/ethnic background of the person who started the "draw mohammad day"?

Is she jewish?

If not, why "retaliate" in this way?

Read post #162 Noddy, you should already know that but hey we have to expect you to be a little slow.

True you have not denied the holocaust, to do saw would be to show your racism and anti Semitism,and you wouldnt do that would you,you wouldnt be able to continually shout racism yourself if lord forbid you actually for once told the truth on here,neither have you accepted it on here and every time you are asked point blank whether you deny it you make excuses ,if you accept the holocaust it should be very simple for you to answer the question....do you deny the holocaust ? yes or no...the question nor the answer is surely not above your intelligence.

Behave idiot.

However, you asked why your image links were removed as a means to justify your attack on people who express the virtues of freedom of expression.

You were told (repeatedly why they would have been removed). You then try to corrolate their removal from SF with a restriction to your freedom of expression.

Are the images still available at the url you posted on here?

Post #232.....................................:roll:

Who are you calling an idiot you muppet

You said we're all muslim haters. Which is a pretty idiotic comment, don't you think?

I'll have to remember not to call @ my friends on my way home from my GFs tonight, as I (according to your post) hate him (and his wife, and daughter - who I regularly pick up from college for him).

I think you'll find it's because you are misunderstanding what freedom of expression actually is with regard to private arenas.

Can you tell us the religion/ethnic background of the person who started the "draw mohammad day"?

Is she jewish?

If not, why "retaliate" in this way?

Read post 271 as that is my take on why they have reacted this way. The post you quoted was in response to certain people on here who are muslim haters coming out with their usual rhetoric.

I think you are missing the point, muslims are passionate regarding our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) just the same way Jewish people are passionate that the Holocaust is never forgotten so by taking the **** out of the muslim prophet certain muslims have decided to retaliate in this way. Thats the way I read it anyway.

The holocaust was real..your prophet may just be a figment of someone's imagination..much the same as Jesus Christ may have been.

True you have not denied the holocaust, to do saw would be to show your racism and anti Semitism,and you wouldnt do that would you,you wouldnt be able to continually shout racism yourself if lord forbid you actually for once told the truth on here,neither have you accepted it on here and every time you are asked point blank whether you deny it you make excuses ,if you accept the holocaust it should be very simple for you to answer the question....do you deny the holocaust ? yes or no...the question nor the answer is surely not above your intelligence.
It seems it is above yours intellegence though, presumptuous bafoon:roll:

You judge others by your own racist standards I bet you can't imagine how people can be non-racist,......insignificant little man.

You said we're all muslim haters. Which is a pretty idiotic comment, don't you think?

I'll have to remember not to call @ my friends on my way home from my GFs tonight, as I (according to your post) hate him (and his wife, and daughter - who I regularly pick up from college for him).

It doesn't apply to every non muslim poster poster on here so don't take it personally.

Archived