Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

The holocaust was real..your prophet may just be a figment of someone's imagination..much the same as Jesus Christ may have been.

As far as Muslims are concerned he did exist.

Read post 271 as that is my take on why they have reacted this way.

I read it that you were saying anyone who disagreed with him (tab1) was a muslim hater:confused:.

And the same goes to every muslim poster on here ..dont take it personally ,its not you as individuals I question its your religion as a whole.

When the muslim religion is attacked every muslim takes it personally.

I read it that you were saying anyone who disagreed with him (tab1) was a muslim hater:confused:.

It wasn't meant that way specificly it was meant that no point trying to explain things to certain people because regardless of what is explained certain people just hate anything muslim.

As far as Muslims are concerned he did exist.

And it seems as far as the holocaust is concerned muslims deny it happened.

There is physical proof of the holocaust,there is none for the existence of your prophet..ergo what do you believe is fact .something with no proof or something that can be proved

There is physical proof of the holocaust,there is none for the existence of your prophet..ergo what do you believe is fact .something with no proof or something that can be proved

You might almost have a point if you'd said 'some muslims deny it happened'.

And the same goes to every muslim poster on here ..dont take it personally ,its not you as individuals I question its your religion as a whole.
How thick can you get? This is very personal and directed at me and not my religion

True you have not denied the holocaust, to do saw would be to show your racism and anti Semitism,and you wouldnt do that would you,you wouldnt be able to continually shout racism yourself if lord forbid you actually for once told the truth on here,neither have you accepted it on here and every time you are asked point blank whether you deny it you make excuses ,if you accept the holocaust it should be very simple for you to answer the question....do you deny the holocaust ? yes or no...the question nor the answer is surely not above your intelligence.
:loopy::loopy::loopy:Idiot

First of all I believe the holacaust did happen as do many other muslims although there may be some who believe it didn't happen.

As for the existence of our prophet muslims believe he did exist so we will leave it at that.

Archived