Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

What's your evidence for that assertion?

Come on your not that simple Google muslims and the holocaust there's enough links on there to keep even Wildcat busy for a few months.

But I'll play along .tell me why does The Muslim council of Britain boycott the Holocaust memorial day every year ?.

It's well documented on here, just search any of my posts with your name in it.:hihi:

Find a post that highlights my racism,somebody else called me a racist the other day I made him/her the same challenge ..can you find what he couldnt ?

You see tabby like it or not Im not a racist and Im not colour prejudiced..unless of course you can show different

Come on your not that simple Google muslims and the holocaust there's enough links on there to keep even Wildcat busy for a few months.

But I'll play along .tell me why does The Muslim council of Britain boycott the Holocaust memorial day every year ?.

If you think that lots of hits coming up when you google muslims and the holocaust means that the majority of muslims deny the holocaust then you're the simple one.

If you think that lots of hits coming up when you google muslims and the holocaust means that the majority of muslims deny the holocaust then you're the simple one.

Its not the hits its what you read when you click on them...thats what you do you know

Its not the hits its what you read when you click on them...thats what you do you know

Oh, so you're back to the crass stupidty of 'because some/lots of people believe or say something , the majority do.'

Oh, so you're back to the crass stupidty of 'because some/lots of people believe or say something , the majority do.'

Halibut if 10 men tell you a fact and only one disagrees ..who do you believe..try reading the links before you come on here with your obvious trolling.

While your there google Muslims and homosexuality..it may be of interest to you personally

Non pc ..does that stand for non political correctness why thank you Im glad you agree Im not of the Ovine type

I imagine it means you've such an outstandingly poor intellect that he doesn't even bother talking to you any more.

Archived