Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

If you want to discuss your sexuality start a thread about it or bump this one

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=244494

and I will gladly have a chat with you about it ,but please dont troll on here with the intention of getting the thread closed

You see I dont claim anything..straight from the horses mouth...so to speak

Which username were you using then?

It also proves mine..... now back on subject please
I have plenty of proof of your racism but fortunately for you seem to have learned your lessons and kept this username clear by saying things like 'not mentioning colour for obvious reasons' and the proof I have is under your old username that you can now deny it wasn't you. Nice but I know you to be a racist so nothing changes Noddy.

You gave the game away with comments to Halibut, as it was under your previous username that you accused him. Don't kid yourself Noddy you can't hide your racism no matter what username you transfer to.

I have plenty of proof of your racism but fortunately for you seem to have learned your lessons and kept this username clear by saying things like 'not mentioning colour for obvious reasons' and the proof I have is under your old username that you can now deny it wasn't you. Nice but I know you to be a racist so nothing changes Noddy.

You gave the game away with comments to Halibut, as it was under your previous username that you accused him. Don't kid yourself Noddy you can't hide your racism no matter what username you transfer to.

Show me proof or apologise .but you wont apologise ..your not man enough are you

Sorry mate I didnt find out until it was posted on here 2 days ago...do try to keep up.

Show me proof or apologise .but you wont apologise ..your not man enough are you
Ho ho ho bangy I'm man enough alright but that has nothing to do with cowards getting banned and changing usernames to come back on here.

Archived