Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

I have plenty of proof of your racism but fortunately for you seem to have learned your lessons and kept this username clear by saying things like 'not mentioning colour for obvious reasons' and the proof I have is under your old username that you can now deny it wasn't you. Nice but I know you to be a racist so nothing changes Noddy.

You gave the game away with comments to Halibut, as it was under your previous username that you accused him. Don't kid yourself Noddy you can't hide your racism no matter what username you transfer to.

What happened to your other user name it doesn't seem to have posted for a couple of days.

And why have you got the racist Gandhi in your sig.

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do... We believe also that the white race in South Africa should be the predominating race." Gandhi.

During his time in South Africa, Gandhi protested repeatedly about the social classification of blacks with Indians, who he described as "undoubtedly infinitely superior to the Kaffirs"

What happened to your other user name it doesn't seem to have posted for a couple of days.

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do... We believe also that the white race in South Africa should be the predominating race." Gandhi.

During his time in South Africa, Gandhi protested repeatedly about the social classification of blacks with Indians, who he described as "undoubtedly infinitely superior to the Kaffirs"

YOU want me to explain to you Gandhi's quotes that you searched for and found, because I have a sig that says 'Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth' I really don't know where to bagin. I got it there because I like the sentiment behind it why are you having a baby over it?

You had better go back and think about this, why you wish me to explain something to you when you can simply read up on it yourself. Why take this thread on a tangent? Do you get sexual arousal from doing so from talking racist?

Oh and the word Kaffir, how does that fit in with Gandhi saying that, what did he mean, was he a Muslim? :roll:

Oh and what other username do you accuse me of, is this to support the guy who's backside you used to hang out of when arguing with me, yeah yeah yeah go on re-twerp :lol:

YOU want me to explain to you Gandhi's quotes that you searched for and found, because I have a sig that says 'Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth' I really don't know where to bagin. I got it there because I like the sentiment behind it why are you having a baby over it?

You had better go back and think about this, why you wish me to explain something to you when you can simply read up on it yourself. Why take this thread on a tangent? Do you get sexual arousal from doing so from talking racist?

Oh and the word Kaffir, how does that fit in with Gandhi saying that, what did he mean, was he a Muslim? :roll:

Oh and what other username do you accuse me of, is this to support the guy who's backside you used to hang out of when arguing with me, yeah yeah yeah go on re-twerp :lol:

you still here with your racist views? i thought u was going :hihi:

Gandhi's youthful writings in South Africa however are not what he is known and respected for. It is the peaceful struggle that he led 15 years later and the way in which he led it that has inspired people and earned people like Nelson Mandela's respect.

you still here with your racist views? i thought u was going :hihi:
I have been doing other things as well, posting on here is easy, I was going to go out but decided it's cold and this is more entertaining anyway.:D

Noddy is on my non-pc list. One reason why I am not posting despite being the OP.

What did you expect?

It is a shame because there might have been an interesting debate if it were not for the chameleons that on one thread will be defending holocaust deniers and expressing ZoG conspiracies and on the next trying to make out others have the same views and condemning them for it. The only consistency being that in each case they are spreading hatred towards a minority with their badly articulated hatred.

Archived