Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

pssst! what do you make of the Muslim Council of Britain choosing to boycott Holocaust memorial day every year then eh?

Read their statement of why they boycotted it and give us your comment if they deny the holocaust or are they asking for recognition of others who also lost their lives at hands of your co ideologues.

Read their statement of why they boycotted it and give us your comment if they deny the holocaust or are they asking for recognition of others who also lost their lives at hands of your co ideologues.

Did the Germans gas 6 million muslims then:shocked:..I didn't know that

Ahhh deary me how cheap Plek? Do all Muslims deny the Holocaust Plek? Is it not OK to call you a Muslim hater for your jubilant criticism of Islam? Why all the dramatics, you are a Muslim hater simples get over it, you can't have it both ways man.

Just noticed as I was heading off to bed that I've actually got a "Free Palestine" t-shirt on beneath my shirt.

Just can't get the hang of this hating huge swathes of people thing I guess, maybe you & mafya could give me some pointers tab you two really seem to have got the hang of it.

I never said that they deny the holocaust, but its clear they dont give a toss about it.

And what do you make of Sir Iqbal Sacranie saying that homosexuality was "not acceptable" and denouncing new same-sex civil partnerships as "harmful"? and that introducing the partnerships did "not augur well" for building the foundations of society?

Archived