Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

Oh dear, I wish we could have a emoticon of the stepping into something squishy:hihi: would be appropriate now for Noddy.:D

The site is run by Mark Farrell, who received 253 votes for the NF in Sedgefield constituency in 2005.

It is listed number 8 on topsite.com's list of racist websites.

The site is run by Mark Farrell, who received 253 votes for the NF in Sedgefield constituency in 2005.

It's also listed at No.1 on google if you search for "holocaust cartoons" posting that link would seem to be evidence that NoddyHolder can use a search engine and not really proof of anything.

If he makes a habit of posting from such sites particularly if they don't score high in google (or equivalent) rankings that would be suspicious but a single (so far as I'm aware) link from the top google ranked site isn't.

Oh please stop whining on about private forum, I have already made the point about the reaction to the images and not the rules of the forum.

Reaction to what images? I don't even know which specific images you're talking about and certainly don't recall demanding that any image be banned so where is the hypocrisy?

I see no evidence of it being a NF web site, as stated I googled Holocaust cartoons and my accompanying statement was that they were old hat.other than that I made no other comment about them. I was just making a point that the publication of cartoons were nothing new.

It's also listed at No.1 on google if you search for "holocaust cartoons" posting that link would seem to be evidence that NoddyHolder can use a search engine and not really proof of anything.

If he makes a habit of posting from such sites particularly if they don't score high in google (or equivalent) rankings that would be suspicious but a single (so far as I'm aware) link from the top google ranked site isn't.

Perhaps, but whilst linking to a site run by a NF activist may have been done in innocence.

What legitimate purpose could there be in making a post to an obviously racist holocaust denial website?

I see no evidence of it being a NF web site, as stated I googled Holocaust cartoons and my accompanying statement was that they were old hat.other than that I made no other comment about them. I was just making a point that the publication of cartoons were nothing new.

Publication of anti-semitic cartoons is of course nothing new.

They were a part of the Nazis campaign of dehumanisation that led up to the holocaust. And post second world war have been used by the far right to seek to rehabilitate the Nazis on the one hand and to spread the race hatred on which they thrive on the other.

Where ever they appear whether it be the far right or muslim's they should be condemned for what they are, hate filled racist lies intended to dehumanise and promote racism.

Perhaps, but whilst linking to a site run by a NF activist may have been done in innocence.

What legitimate purpose could there be in making a post to an obviously racist holocaust denial website?

This thread is about Islamist attempts to organised a day of mass holocaust denial as a peculiar means of retaliating for "Everybody Draw Mohamed Day" is it not?

Given the comment "The cartoons seem to be old hat" with which Noddy accompanied the link it would seem his apparent intention was to show that holocaust denying cartoons are hardly new.

Odd though that in a thread about a holocaust denial event that several posters have attempted to mitigate & excuse you've leapt upon that one post by Noddy. Could it be that be that yet again you are holding non-muslims to a higher standard of behaviour than muslims?

This thread is about Islamist attempts to organised a day of mass holocaust denial as a peculiar means of retaliating for "Everybody Draw Mohamed Day" is it not?

Given the comment "The cartoons seem to be old hat" with which Noddy accompanied the link it would seem his apparent intention was to show that holocaust denying cartoons are hardly new.

Odd though that in a thread about a holocaust denial event that several posters have attempted to mitigate & excuse you've leapt upon that one post by Noddy. Could it be that be that yet again you are holding non-muslims to a higher standard of behaviour than muslims?

I haven't followed this thread.

Have any muslim posters linked to sites displaying pictures that people have been sentenced with imprisonment for? If they have then I will condemn them for it. Just as the people starting the campaign the thread is about deserve condemnation.

Shepherd and Whittle last year for example were convicted for publishing one of the cartoons (the Tales of the Holohoax) displayed on the page NoddyHolder linked to.

Looking at the facebook page and the discussions on it I would say that the Islamist campaign is likely to be illegal too. I would not be unhappy to see the people running it to be charged with race hate crimes. In fact I have just reported it. Facebook should take it down.

YOU want me to explain to you Gandhi's quotes that you searched for and found, because I have a sig that says 'Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth' I really don't know where to bagin. I got it there because I like the sentiment behind it why are you having a baby over it?

You had better go back and think about this, why you wish me to explain something to you when you can simply read up on it yourself. Why take this thread on a tangent? Do you get sexual arousal from doing so from talking racist?

Oh and the word Kaffir, how does that fit in with Gandhi saying that, what did he mean, was he a Muslim? :roll:

Oh and what other username do you accuse me of, is this to support the guy who's backside you used to hang out of when arguing with me, yeah yeah yeah go on re-twerp :lol:

The Kaffir Gandhi was refering to were the native Africans who he held as inferior, I don't think he was too keen on the muzzies either.;)

The Kaffir Gandhi was refering to were the native Africans who he held as inferior, I don't think he was too keen on the muzzies either.;)

Actually kaffir had a different meaning, the word had a meaning more like chavs.

Archived