Everybody draw the Holocaust day.

So why not answer what I actually posted rather than go back to I said this and I said that type of crap. You made excuses that people should not be holding the drawing the holocaust day or whatever but the same you were spouting on on endlessly about virtues of freedom of expression when it was to insult the Muslims.

Why do you bother to post if you don't wish to convey the message that you do?

Liar I never "made excuses that people should not be holding the drawing the holocaust day" I said it was stupid and made no sense as a response to Everybody Draw Mohamed Day.

At no point did I say or in any way suggest that Muslims or people of any persuasion shouldn't have the right to deny the Nazi holocaust so please try honesty for once and stop pretending I did.

I've explained it to you - you can slander the living, and the image fell foul of the forum's guidelines on decency. The forum does not claim to offer free expression.

So far you are the only person I know of who took part in 'Draw Mohammed Day' - did you do so because of your hatred of Islam?

Does the word offensively mean anything to you? The picture was not his Mum so why would he be insulted and the picture was only a doctored version of the other links that allowed to remain on here. Slander would have been against a person living and not against a made up name on a forum.

Does the word offensively mean anything to you?

I assume that given that Islam apparently deems any image of Mohammed offensive, then it would definitely consider an image of Mohammed engaged in congress to be offensive.

Is that not the case? Is a drawing of Mohammed offensive unless it's a drawing of Mohammed in congress with someone? That seems a bit odd.

Can you explain further?

Oh, and did you take part in Draw Mohammed Day or not, I'm not sure now. You drew him I take it - so I suppose you must have. But did you do so because you 'hate Islam' or not?

Does the word offensively mean anything to you? The picture was not his Mum so why would he be insulted and the picture was only a doctored version of the other links that allowed to remain on here. Slander would have been against a person living and not against a made up name on a forum.

Just because a person has a pseudonym is doesn't mean they are not a living person ...

Liar I never "made excuses that people should not be holding the drawing the holocaust day" I said it was stupid and made no sense as a response to Everybody Draw Mohamed Day.

At no point did I say or in any way suggest that Muslims or people of any persuasion shouldn't have the right to deny the Nazi holocaust so please try honesty for once and stop pretending I did.

And you tought it was stupid and made no sense yet holding the draw Mohammed day made every sense to you, how ironic or it moronic? I told you if you don't want to give the message that you do then don't bother posting your drivel.

Just because a person has a pseudonym is doesn't mean they are not a living person ...
Sue me!! The photo was not of any real person either but a photoshop creation but I'll wait for the solicitor's letter anyhow:hihi:

I assume that given that Islam apparently deems any image of Mohammed offensive, then it would definitely consider an image of Mohammed engaged in congress to be offensive.

Is that not the case? Is a drawing of Mohammed offensive unless it's a drawing of Mohammed in congress with someone? That seems a bit odd.

Can you explain further?

Oh, and did you take part in Draw Mohammed Day or not, I'm not sure now. You drew him I take it - so I suppose you must have. But did you do so because you 'hate Islam' or not?

Yes there is no image of Mohammed who took the photo 1400 years ago?:huh: Are you suggesting that them Muslims had cameras back then or secret portraits painted from back then? No you do the explaining instead of asking all the questions presumptuous fella

Archived