The petulance of atheism

No, you haven't. Based on your posts over the last year I don't think you even understand what logic is, let alone how to find a flaw in it.

The atheists won't, because they don't hold God responsible for everything that happens.

Atheists blame God for everything. Read the threads.

It is people who - like yourself - believe that God is all-powerful, who must of necessity believe that He is responsible for allowing plane crashes to happen.

That is atheists again. I believe plane crashes are due to mechanical failure.

Most atheists I know blame plane crashes on jealous invisible pterodactyls.

Nonsense all true atheists know that the pterodactyls are selflessly protecting their young not jealous. It's only members of the heretical anti-Avialaenite sect who accuse the pterodactyls of being jealous.

I am not getting anything constructive.

Mainly because you never have done so either.

Look, you believe in an abstract mechanism which forms your methodology and life belief construct. How management speak was that!

What you cannot do, in anyway, shape or form is prove the existence of this being which has created it, and seemingly in umpteen different denominations within just the one religion, let alone all the other Abrahamic ones, or even everything else in the world.

The reason is because mankind created the whole lot of them, and until a bloke appears who can show he is the eternally living embodiment of Good, and triumph over the equally eternally living embodiment of Evil (now there's an immediate conundrum), and is the right one, not an imposter, then I will refuse to believe that such a creature exists.

The Bible is not an encyclopaedia; it is a set of stories. Grahame, I have so much time for you in that you have so much faith, but please remember that faith denies fact.

Mainly because you never have done so either.

Look, you believe in an abstract mechanism which forms your methodology and life belief construct. How management speak was that!

What you cannot do, in anyway, shape or form is prove the existence of this being which has created it, and seemingly in umpteen different denominations within just the one religion, let alone all the other Abrahamic ones, or even everything else in the world.

By that statement you admit all Christendom agrees regardless of denomination.

The reason is because mankind created the whole lot of them,

Man has created false religion agreed. That leaves Christianity.

and until a bloke appears

This was Jesus/God who made himself known to us just like you are asking.

who can show he is the eternally living embodiment of Good, and triumph over the equally eternally living embodiment of Evil (now there's an immediate conundrum), and is the right one, not an imposter, then I will refuse to believe that such a creature exists.

People will be left in no doubt at the second coming but then it will be too late for many.

The Bible is not an encyclopaedia; it is a set of stories. Grahame, I have so much time for you in that you have so much faith, but please remember that faith denies fact.

Encyclopaedias are reliable sources and it can be said that history is a set of stories. Faith acknowledges fact.

I knew it!

I thought it was only me.

It's true then.

'fraid so:(.

Then again, it could be worse. Planes could be made to crash by an invisible super being who cares for us so much, that he keeps smiting us:D.

Third party confirmation that Grahame is a poe:

http://revatheist.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/letter-to-my-sister-2/#comments

:hihi:

That's something else atheists do, they can't give a proper response so they insult people.

Not only that, they insult religion, they insult God, they insult those who believe in him, yet they never stop talking about him.

I am beginning to get seriously worried about atheists.

Archived