The petulance of atheism

I'm more of an "apathetic". I have heard and read the endless arguments and just don't care anymore.

One things for sure, if there is a "God" thing, they have got it in for humanity!

That's my theory.

The fact there is a discrepancy indicates different G/gods.

Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodist, CofE. All are sects of chritianity, yet there are many discrepancies between them.

I am finding it impossible to have a discussion with someone who flatly contradicts everything that is said

Sounds like you're experiencing the same feelings that people get when discussing religion with yourself.

If there is an afterlife these arguments could go on forever in heavens forum.

Well no the arguments would be over in that situation, because we'd be like "prove to us there's an afterlife" And you'd be like "look around us you're in heaven" and we'd be like "oh, ok then, fair enough".

Just think how many people would have to admit to Graham that he was right.

If there is no afterlife he would not have to admit that he was wrong because no one would meet.

Graham you are onto a winner !!!!!

Why do you assume that an afterlife would exclude atheists?

How do you know the afterlife isn't reserved for those who used their brains and realised there was no good reason to believe in sky pixies with those like Grahame consigned to oblivion?

He would have been right wouldn't he ?

Err no because if Grahame is right atheists won't be in heaven with him will they? Depending on what mood he happens to be in we'll either be subject to eternal torture in hell or simply dead.

If everyone is in an afterlife together pretty much everybody will be wrong as I'm not aware of any major religions that have that belief.

Archived