Mum who has children just to claim £20,000 benefits.

50p a week worse off? WOW! Ill give her the 50p a bloody week for her to get up off her backside (or should that be back!?). Im sorry but what a slag. As if you admit you sleep with men to get you pregnant, then again, as if you do it in the first place! Id love another baby, im broody as hell, but I still take my pill each day because we cant afford another child until im in fulltime employment (I have 3 years of college to get through first) Benefits are a fallback, in an emergency, theyre the last resort not a choice. But sadly some people grow up, and cant wait to claim :gag:

well said gina! i think 50p less a week is worth it for self respect.

Could not agree more, What is more sickening is those who are in A STEADY JOB think they have some sort of supieriority over those who do not work. I was forced to quit my job a few weeks ago and have been frantically looking for work since, it is a hell of a lot harder than SOME people think.

Thankfully, i do not need to claim benefits just yet but i would hate to think there are people out there who can have such vile views on non working people just because there are a select few who abuse the system.

You should claim what your entitled to. You can not opt out of paying into the system, you should not opt out of being paid what your entitled to from the system you pay into.

Archived