Mum who has children just to claim £20,000 benefits.

Makes me :gag:!!!

I have to admit I am on benefits (tax credits) and I have one 10 month old little girl.

I have worked for the past 10 years and when I decided to stay off work and bring my daughter up I got frowned upon!!

Im sorry but we had our daughter because we wanted her and can afford to have her (my partner works full time) but im still claiming tax credits as I have paid into the system for the past 10 years and it pee's me off that people can have kids FOR BENEFITS AND TO SIT ON THIER BUMS!

Not a days work in thier life and they pop them out like they going out of fashion!! People like her are wetting thier pants laughing at people who want to work which is a very sad thing :(

Maybe the new government will change things and give people who are genuine enough to live on and crack down on scrubbers like her!

50p a week worse off? WOW! Ill give her the 50p a bloody week for her to get up off her backside (or should that be back!?). Im sorry but what a slag. As if you admit you sleep with men to get you pregnant, then again, as if you do it in the first place! Id love another baby, im broody as hell, but I still take my pill each day because we cant afford another child until im in fulltime employment (I have 3 years of college to get through first) Benefits are a fallback, in an emergency, theyre the last resort not a choice. But sadly some people grow up, and cant wait to claim :gag:
Well some will keep voting Labour!..............lots for a very good reason.

Yet again the thread title does not reflect the story.

I think she has a psychological problem if she's addicted to being pregnant, nowhere does the story mention that she has babies just to claim benefits.

Telling the truth behind her problems wouldn't sell papers to the hard of empathy though, would it?

Addicted to being pregnant?..........oh right!.......well bring on the social workers,they'll sort it!

I thought it happened like that scene in Alien :confused: It's very good motivation to use the Durex.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a marketing campaign by Durex to scare people about the potential "burster birth". It's gonna happen one day, what with babies becoming more violent.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a marketing campaign by Durex to scare people about the potential "burster birth". It's gonna happen one day, what with babies becoming more violent.

That's true flower. Have sex with an angry man and you get an angry baby which fights its way out. Essentially, screw a Daily Mail reader and this is what you get nine months later. FACT :|

Not worth £25 quid a week or however much baby benefit is in my opinion.

Archived